23 viewing on a Saturday Evening @ 9

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be some sh$t going down at Vivus. It's Saturday evening and there are 23 people viewing the Vivus board. More than any other company board right now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst launch in history! Great drug horrible management team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because people want to know the answer to the question.
    I agree. I would love to hear what these guys did to collect the money the reps were supposed to get. If we didn't make forecast, nobody should get bonus. If they got bonus, the $10k promised to 1/2 the reps should be paid. An explaination is warranted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? An explanation is warranted? You are a contract employee and better yet an employee at will. If you don't like it or feel like you were unfairly treated than you need to look else wear. I am not saying it is fair or right, but that is corporate America today.

I think the most reasonable answer for 1/2 the reps not getting their bonus, if actually true, is that the reps won't be around long. Either through attrition or some type of reorganization.

The executives received their bonus because they are executives and you are not. Look at any organization today and especially publicly traded companies the executives are often compensated handsomely despite meager results. Again, I don't agree with this, but it is the way corporate America behaves today.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you were the same person when interviewed said we were valued and only for contract because a vivus didn't have money forsakes for e. now I guess your thud colors are showing. We are all aware of the scum at the top but managers could have been honest and not keep saying push push so you will get the10k!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha. executives may have gotten a bonus but only a chosen few. read closely, the board and the most senior executives but not the people outside of mountainview. there are field people getting a nice bonus just not enough of us. great drug terrible product leadership. please fix this thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to update bonus website. They have to have the numbers by now>

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've played with the numbers so many times here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes. yes they have. so that at least some of us could make some kind of bonus. my territory is doing just fine thank you, and my bonus is great. even by industry standards. you just dont get it. if you are not making bonus after "they have played with the numbers" that means you could not make it after they lowred your quota 4 times in 2013. WoW. dont be stupid enough to tell the world you are that bad. when have you ever worked for a company that lowered your quota that many times in a year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses here have been above par. Just perform and you will get paid. If you don't perform, shut up or get out. Oh ya, or both.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only territories making any bonus are those that happen to have good reimbursement. If not the bonus sucks. Say what you want about work harder, stop whining, yada yada yada. If your territory is a mostly cash pay territory you can hang it up, brother. Good drug though.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not saying it is easy and I am not picking a fight but my territory only has one place with reimbursement and easily more than 80% of my scripts are patients paying cash. would better coverage help YES! but common hang it up? i wish i could have had the easy career you must have had . this is far from the hardest thing i have had to do in sales.