3 in a dam car, Now 3 on dam viral call- WTF

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 7, 2020 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is going on with this company allowing stupid embarrassing non professional primary care ideas to be implemented.
    HQ leaders making wild ass non educated stupid decisions never being a rep.
    3 in a car is insane and 3 on virtual call is MOF crazy. (As one doc friend told me)

I ve had it with this division & company as have most physicians . Pfizer's VPs are clueless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to say this can't be real, but of course it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our nice but way out of position Derm VP Willis who is top line simplistic in ideas & just a Yes man, loves this combo virtual idea.
    Our counterpart Xeljanz reps are also being forced fed this by their ego driven narcissistic VP Lotz.
    Both their boss is Pres Beatrice who unfortunately thinks everything sounds rosy as she has zero idea of the US market, physician styles and American medical culture.
    Whomever came up with this "bonehead idea"-as a doctor told me, has 3 pep club members in I&I leadership.
    Easy to understand why Derm bleeding $$$ and is not profitable; why Biosimilars dont sell anything and why Xeljanz once great is falling faster than temperature in an Alaska snowstorm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This 3 in a car routine is a joke, now 3 in a VCC. It is a annoyance to our customers and only serves upper management. Saw it first hand and even though it went well, still thought it was nonsense. Who ever initiated this again?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insane , ludicrous , comical , joke

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Ridiculous of unprofessional behavior.
    Again another reason Pfizer is not growing the past 20yrs, they have layoffs every 2-3yrs----cuz they have leaders who never been reps (at least not in modern day) that make poor a$$ decisions. CEO to COO to Presidents to VPs....
    Either they have no clue not being in the field for ages or they are just Yes A$$ kissing people trying to just buy time for buyout or retirement.
    BONEHEADS who do not think of reality when throwing $Hit ideas against the wall!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the 70s and 80s, even into the 90s, a pharma company and sales direction was under the control of the sales force leaders. They would yes or no whatever marketing came up with. Times have changed

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete insanity & Comical from the outside

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the once mighty Xeljanz division.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just plain stupid. Too many chiefs and no trust, belief or measure of common sense. Hold reps accountable for results, not activity. Dumb dumb dumb. It’s pretend work that is supposed to justify job positions; actually is counter productive. Stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It justifies the overstaffed management positions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you dumb or stupid?You are complaining about something soo petty but there are people who are laid off at other companies with no money coming in and losing family members to this unknown virus.But yet you want to complain of this?And you are still making six figures to sit your asz at home,I’m sure someone would trade places with your job any-day moron

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weird,Because I’m in Cluster 2 and I have no idea what you are talking about.Everything is good and mighty of here.I’m loving it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is just a Xeljanz & Derm thing with there new Europe Pres & VP.
    Cluster 1 hasnt heard of this but my Xeljanz friend said there VP is mandating their DMs conduct virtual 3 in a car or VCC.
    That division also has their DMs do virtual role play w reps once a week!
    I thought it was a joke when she first told me because she like the best rep I know w 20 award winning years. I started laughing but she said is was not a joke. Other Xeljanz reps have since said same thing.
    So for all you I&I reps complaining Xeljanz has turned into IM /PC, you are highly mistaken. You are worse than PC- below us now!
    They just need to cut you pay back down tp 70-80k like us .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to relax. The discussion is on Pfizer policies which is appropriate to discuss. Sounds like you are attempting to control what can be discussed. Relax and allow people to speak

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology here and this is the most insane thing I ve read. Never heard of this in Oncology & my IM friends have not either.
    From my intel it this started & might be isolated to Pred of I&I with the VP of Derm & Xeljanz coming up with it. Jeff Lotz & Todd Willis who both report to President Beatrice.
    Intel sounds like those 3 are the 3 headed monster that created this concept.

It is too elementary & new hire PC for Oncology

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well aren't you intelligent with your name calling. I know the type. The minute we don't agree with you you start with name calling. I would suggest a little growth in maturity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, it is the same guy name calling as you can tell how low Emotional Intelligence he has by saying same thing all the time. Probably a disgruntled ex rep working at a coffee shop now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its called a by product of the Lotz Willis briantrust