3 Months

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 months and counting. With meetings coming up for POAs, will there be any announcement on new product. A couple key managers from Cadence left last week, will there be any more previous Cadence people bailing.
    I predict that if we don't have anything new by years end or Q1, a restructuring will happen Q2, And JD will forced out. He might even be gone before years end. MM will take over all responsibility of HSS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully these snake oil salesmen get replaced with people that have a long term solid vision and stop paying way too much for companies that don't help much. Be interesting to see how they wiggle through their Q3 investor call.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mathews can't manage his weight let alone a company! Seriously! Haven't you heard his conference calls!!All he does is read off a paper. He's clueless.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I agree he can't read his script. But, MT brought MM into company not JD.
    JD also came from cadence with the cadence culture, and that is one thing they want to get rid of completely. They want none of that in this business plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD didn't raise the price or screw this place up. Do you think anyone wants to stay? Everyone is looking. Even the MNK people hate it here. Ask the Athcar people what they think. Ask OSS. Soon you can ask Therakos. They will all say this place sucks. It has nothing to do with JD.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does JD think? Does he see that everyone hates it here? Does he hate it here? This place blows

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD is one of the good ones. He's a great guy. Unfortunately he has to answer to people that think they know this business. They do not have a clue. He's stuck just like all of us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i didn't mean JD was bad at all, when I said he will be gone. I know he is a victim as the rest of us. It's just seems that's what mallinckrodt will do in the near future. Do we really need a GM and VP for Ofirmev. I hate to see any Cadence people leave. Ofirmev is a great med, and it has really good call points in the hospital. It's this crazy price we have to deal with day in and day out. And don't forget about the 6 more dinner programs. Not like we just did 7 already not including webinars. Can we say over saturation, overkill, jump the shark?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct on all points!! Don't forget N2N!! Now they want us to go after non surgical pain. Great idea pre price increase. Now it's a joke. Pharmacy will have more reason to get rid of us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont know if anyone caught the line about co promotion in MM email last week.
    Malli is moving ahead with a company called Crosslinked. It's going to have another group promote Ofirmev to Ortho.
    Now we will have the CC group, HSS, and now an Ortho group.
    Sounds like a cluster!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD used to be a great guy but regardless what anyone says, he has become a glorified "yes" man and has allowed others to fall while protecting his own ass. So many of us are disappointed in the man that he has become. It's sick to watch and other people have suffered because of his actions or lack of actions. It's time like these when you see what the true person is like.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

give examples of what your talking about?!?! Yes we all have a boss to answer to. Don't you have to say yes sir or yes mam I will do 1000 dinner programs and 200 on demand programs and smile to your manager? Well he has to do the same shit!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're kidding right????!!!??? You must be kidding you moron. I agree with the post about JD. During three times instead of stepping up and fighting, he caved. He has the title of VP and there hasn't been a shred of support. No wonder people are dropping like flies. No one has to give you specific examples Jim.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another group to help promote Ofirmev. Hahaha this is absolutely laughable. Why do they keep bringing in more groups? Don't they realize they already have the best of the best?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only doctors would stand up for the product they love instead of running from it. Dont they care about patient safety, quality and pain scores. They could change the the entire landscape of pain management but they wont stand up like the nurses. The mds are worse than the pharmacists because they know better and do nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please !!! Really?? It's not their job it's yours. Doctors have fought but they are tired. I think they have other things to do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors have bigger more important battles to fight then for Ofirmev. I agree it's an effective drug but you can't blame the doctors on this one. Mallinckrodt screwed the pooch and they are the only ones to blame. They had a 300% price increase overnight and it hasn't and will never sit well with anyone, no matter how effective it is.
    My personal 2 cents is that it needs to be around $20 for it to be accepted. Until Mallinckrodt tucks it's tail between its legs and admits they fucked up and fixes the price, the boat will continue to sink. The question is, will you still be on the boat when it happens.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

300%? Did you pull that number out of the air like Hugh O picked 350 million in sales out of the air. Of course, it is the MD's job to do this. If they cant even get IV APAP for their patients what other quality and safety issues are they going to tackle or give up on. They are responsible for their patient regardless of what pharmacy wants.
    I am so tired of the excuses. My DSM, RSD, VP Sales and CEO are also tired of the excuses.
    If you cant do the job leave so we can post positions and hire people with prior Ofirmev training (no joke, it says that on the job posting)who can. This way they can actually begin to use the car they bought 2 weeks before we let them go the first time before we let them go a second time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok quit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have never actually worked with a surgeon in your entire career. You think a doctor is going to fight for Ofirmev instead if fighting for new equipment, innovative hardware, etc? Keep making excuses on why you can't do your job and passing the buck.
    Yeah you have 15+ experience yada yada yada but you've never actually made it to the operating room to see what these guys are fighting for. Go pick up panera, get laughed at by pharmacy, and try to interview for new positions while Mallinckrodt is still paying you (just like the rest if the HSS Reps)