30 Peds Jobs Eliminated

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 19, 2018 at 6:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why are you on Cafepharma?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen...we are way more tired of the idiots talking about their stock options and how great they are when anyone with an ounce of sense knows better. If you aren’t a little down on this place then you aren’t paying enough attention.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t the whole point of this message board to go on it and get the truth about companies you work for or potential companies you are interviewing with and could be working for?????

I have actually gone on this board to see the inside point of view about a company and/or drug and it has helped me with my decision as to whether I accept or not. Of course you will always have people that are negative about everything. Take that with a grain of salt. But can you say that 95% of the stuff being said on this board isn’t truth?? Not the fluffy coolaid drinking stuff you hear on interviews or POA meetings. This stuff is real. And people have had it with the way this company treats people. So deal with or get off this message board and keep telling yourself how great Arbor is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say about 10-20% of what is on here is somewhat accurate. Most is laughably misinformed or flat not true. Many, many disgruntled former employees come on here to rail on company.

Would love for someone to finally explain the Kung fu stuff. I haven't been exposed to that yet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard at next POA meeting for hospital miss P is throwing ba fight night on her boat.

Round 2 of Tennessee trainer versus west coach Barbie .The prize is BB's alimony payment

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s the babies daddy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stuff posted on here is a lot more accurate than you think.

The King Fu stuff is someone dumping on a regional manager in Hospital. I do t understand the whole king fu pow pow thing either. Although the regional manager in question is a complete donkey.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Erica?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Watch out neuro. Laura isn’t going to let her peds people be without jobs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. There is always truth to these posts. Try taking a look at other company boards and see if you find this much negativity. The reason? Because this place is terrible!!!!! We have a horrible company culture and promote the biggest idiots I have ever seen. Name me one other company that would promote someone with a few years pharma experience to an ASM?!?! Such a joke!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at other boards on cafepharma Arbor is pretty bad. You can tell there is something wrong here by how they get threads deleted and a new one appears basically stating the same thing again. They have created this mess themselves and then sit on their high horse. Their model is broken and get upset when people wake up and see it for themselves.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to start boozin and womanizin!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to start....I never quit. I can't wait to take my bike ride. I've have so much more free time now that I pay a friend to drive my car and log Veeva calls. I told him to keep it under the speed limit so as not to upset the Equo gods. #youaretrackingmyfriend

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome idea!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how you said " Many, many disgruntled former employees come on here to rail on (the) company." That speaks volumes. The turn over rate is out of this world with this company. It's a revolving door. The former employees out number the current employees.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors love seeing all the new faces every 6 months in offices.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many ped reps are left? We had 210 or 220 at National Sales Meeting. How many now 140 or 150? Wonder if they will pull the trigger on layoffs in 3rd Qtr or 4th Qtr. That is gonna be one big layoff. Wonder how they will explain that one???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many ped reps are left? We had 210 or 220 at National Sales Meeting. How many now 140 or 150? Wonder if they will pull the trigger on layoffs in 3rd Qtr or 4th Qtr. That is gonna be one big layoff. Wonder how they will explain that one???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say that again....wait you did say it again. Have you been drinking? You must be an Arbor rep....drinking this late at night. Make sure you get out by 8 a.m. and make your first call.