"300"

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by leonidas, Mar 6, 2007 at 6:34 PM.

1. leonidas

leonidas Active Member

Who is planning to see my bio opening this weekend?

2. I am definatley going to see 300. I dont know anything about a Boba Fett movie opening this weekend! ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you going to go see it with Lisa?

4. leonidas

leonidas Active Member

Hey boo, man I feel sorry for you. You have been catching some shit from the CP Ho's man. Let me know if you want me to spank any of them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand date? Who is Boogalou?

6. Oh that said boo didnt it? I read boog at first!

7. Will do. I will also get us that room on the waterfront ;)

8. I'm down. Does this mean we are going steady? Do I have to give you my class ring or something?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did your wife kick you out of the house after you filmed the kids smoking pot?

10. ?????? Sensitive time for you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens if I tongue your butthole?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely going to see 300 on Friday (instead of work).

13. leonidas

leonidas Active Member

I plan to do the same being leonidas and all. I know the helmet is Boffas but it looks like Leonidas'. Enjoy the movie! Also read "Gates of Fire" by Stephen Pressfield.(Dances with Wolves, Legend of Bagger Vance etc..) It is a more historical perspective.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leonidas, you will die bravely. Xerxes will cut off your head and crucify your body because of your stand.

15. leonidas

leonidas Active Member

But think of the consequenses if I don't. All of Europe and the west would be like Albania. Muslim and destitute. It's well worth the scrifice, I will die a soldiers death! On to HONOR and GLORY.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get this movie. Other than the special effects and costumes, it doesn't do anything for me.

17. bl4

bl4 Active Member

Go see that movie with Hugh and Drew and either leave your penis at the door or grow an extra vagina.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F here but that one looked too goofy. I'd need to delete some brain cells too. Anything really great out this weekend?

19. leonidas

leonidas Active Member

I am interested in feedback on the movie. If you did see it post your thoughts. I thought it was historically fairly accurate but very different from Stephen Pressfields "Gates of Fire" which was more accurate. Special effects were great, but it is evident that the historical significance of this small battle changed all of european history and hence world history forever. Not to be a stuffy historian, I did like the titty scenes as well. Go to hell Ephialtes!

20. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Anyone see the Reno 911 in Miami movie yet? The T.V. show is usually pretty good, but I hear the movie got shitty reviews. Should I wait until it comes out on video?