$39 and dropping

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice work. Time to put a bullet in this old dog and break it up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, I am sure the new "On the road again" territory alignment will fix that. Maybe we can have Willie Nelson sing that song at the upcoming national meeting!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

........and we hope there are fewer reps at the meeting [ as planned ] !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is definitely brewing and if you cannot see that you must have mud between your ears, because it's clouding your vision!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the stock update, Captain Kornhole.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its over, we are done ! Stock is tanking and my manager hinted there's a big WARN coming in October.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

finally!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what Wall Street thinks when your CEO comes from a consumer company. Stock will be $35 by year end. Any predictions when they cut the dividend ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at what the stock has been doing since 2000. If you are worried and not happy with the company I certainly would quit and find something that makes you happy.....perhaps a job where there is no challenge or skill level needed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the old Simon and Garfunkel song, " Slip sliding away, " so goes our stock.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to work harder to make the stock go up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Work, Hell i am killing it. Working diligently on my mid year pdp, make sure I have updated my objectives in leading to win, coming up with work list for the regional, just sent out itinerary to Ffl. Oh and resent expense report that was rejected because no explanation for no receipt for parking meters. Yah, also boning up on gsk selling ways as boss coming soon. All this should really help my sales!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your rating is now a 1. Congratulations for faking it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, sad but true. This is what gets you a good bonus. I was a top performer judged by market share but got average bonus (3's) quarter after quarter. Yes, top in the region. Learned my lesson, screw it. Give em what they want and let my market share go to hell and back!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! The OP is killing me! Oh no!... the stock is down..time to break up the company..what a bunch of idiots!! I love the guy who says a WARN letter is coming in October.. because his manager told him so. What a bunch of buffoons you are! Here we are again with the haters trying to spread their negative BS. Here is the real deal. NO LAYOFFS in 2017. If layoffs do happen, they will be in late 2018 due to Advair generic erosion and less than anticipated Trelogy sales. That;s worse case scenario. So get your lazy entitled cynical assess back out there and sell!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how many times have those of us who have been with GSK through the years, heard this same bullshit again and again before layoffs occurred? Full me once, shame on you,
    fool me twice, shame on me!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The layoff predictions have been wrong more often than right.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$37 here we come. If you don't think layoffs are coming Q1 18 your in fantasy land.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managing out low performers, like you, really isn't a layoff. It is just cleaning things up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we have to wait till 2018. Look for it to happen this year!