3rd party contracted to verify calls

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2018 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so funny
    Sanofi signed an agreement Friday with a outside company to utilize Veeva data to verify your calls and times. They will ask physicians office about access and verify detail only calls

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. And you know this because?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is true there is no better way to kill this industry. If an office not only has to deal with us while we are there but then ALSO gets constant, annoying phone calls to verify our visits -they will close their doors to us permanently. No body got time for this. This industry never ceases to amaze me in its suicide missions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

70-80% of the posts on this site for the last few years have alluded or admitted that they fake calls. It is like watching the weather report during a downpour to find out if it is going to rain. If only the most perceptive are hired into management, on ride alongs, bosses all know there is a disparity between actual and reported calls.
    If this outsource is true, it is only bosses on the top buying time until the stockholders put an end to this lucrative charade.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am traveling light said the moonbeam

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be the dumbest move yet on Sanofi’s part. Of course reps fake calls. For over a decade the industry as a whole has talked about declining access to providers. The last few years has hit many areas very hard. So if you can technically only get access to a small percentage of customers, yet the company continues to put increased pressure and demands on utilizing our digital sales aid, what do you think will happen? We have not changed a single way we do busines, despite the declining access. This stupid company knows they have set us up to fail. Why spend more money hiring a third party company to prove that? What a waste of money!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews. They don’t really want to know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash, they need to hire a 3rd party sales team to sell dupixent for asthma. You guys don't stand a chance against Fasenra or Nucala.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Years ago I had an office tell me after the fact that my company had sent a letter inquiring about a signature call. While holding up the wall and waiting for one of the providers to come by, I toggled to the wrong doc. Dr. Smith signed under Dr. Jones and Dr. Jones signed under Dr. Smith. The doctors did, however take the time to respond to the inquiry and verified that each signature was the others and not falsified. They added that I was a good rep that called on the office regularly, I provided value and this was probably an honest mistake. With that feedback and before I was aware of the error, my manager called me and asked me, "were you in "name the town" on Thursday March 8?". I responded that I probably was, because I route through that town on Thursdays. They asked "did you call on ABC Clinic?" and I said "probably, I call on them regularly". They said "we had to inquire about a signature error". So I explained: yep, I wait in the hall and switch to whichever doc comes down the hall and I probably made a mistake. It was then they told me the rest of the story and my customer confirmed it to me.

So, they check. I think if you're a good rep and are calling on your customers (and they like you). There's no worry. Just don't log calls you never go to, or where they require you to sign a signin log. Most offices don't know if you where there last week or the week before. For goodness sake, drive in parking lot and enter your "detail only" call and leave and make sure you route to them next time.

I'm sick and tired of the mindset that I don't work. because I'm in field sales. I've worked in an office before. Get to the office between 8-8:30, get coffee, stand around and chat with your co-workers, go to the bathroom, make the 10 am meeting in the conference room, lag behind and chat with your co-workers, return to your desk and respond to emails, make a few call and leave for lunch with friends. Return around 1:30, go to the bathroom, go get a soda or a drink, work for maybe an hour, get up and chat with your co-workers, go back to work for an hour, clean up your desk and prepare for the next day and head to your car at 4:45.

I have left my house at early as 6:30, but usually 7:15 to get into the field, route from town to town, drive through lunch unless I have a working lunch in a clinic, head back and try to get home in time to beat the traffic. Get home by 5-5:30, but as late as 7:30, get my family fed and then head to my office to do administrative work. I have to close any calls, dot i's and cross t's on lunch forms, precall plan for tomorrow, respond to emails, file expense reports, catch up on any mandatory on-line compliance training, analyse data to understand my territory business.....I could go on.

I WORK and please feel free to reach out to my customers, because at the end of the day they will have my back. And as someone else stated here- all this does is it hurts the business, because it leads to limiting our ever dwindling access. For crying out loud! We are guests in their house. It's their house and their rules. When corporate keeps mandating more and more and more, we end up with less and less and less.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They only verify signatures for sample calls

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got WAY too much time on your hands to write this much on Cafe Pharma.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are they checking non sampled calls from the previous day? They better be. Because nobody is going to remember past yesterday. And besides, every living drug rep will put in a call on someone who made them wait for an hour and won’t see them. Hell I TELL my manager I do that. Sanofi is so stupid. How are you going to scare people when people here are BEGGING to be laid off? Fire me if you want to. I will be just fine.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya it’s the same company from India that reports our weekly early view numbers. Very accurate. I applaud sanofi

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are you going to scare people when people here are BEGGING to be laid off?
    ^^^^^^
    Best comment EVER!! Classic. Sums it up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true....they are such a bunch of hippacrites.
    PLEASE FIRE ME

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trainer wet dream....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, with the Trump economy the way it is you would have a job in an hour

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true...People think that a drug rep job at Sanofi is the greatest job in the world and that Sanofi holds all of the cards. The realty is that these jobs are a dime a dozen. Their are garbage collectors and truck drivers
    In this country who make more money and have less stress than a Sanofi drug rep.