3rd Qtr payout-Displaced Reps-will they get anything

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the displaced reps will get anything for Q3 payout on 12-15? I know the remaining reps were 'given' a $3300 gimme for July, not sure what Pernix will do for the displaced reps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't know that the remaining Reps were to be given that...very interesting! It would be nice to get even 1/2 of that as my Cobra payments are ridiculous...ugh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting...I too didn't know that the rep who took my position would get a 'bonus' for the month of July while was more than likely getting squat!!!
    Question for all displaced reps...how many are still looking? (you don't need to put area if you don't want to)
    I see Rick hired Rip...oh well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of 2 other people besides myself that are still looking. Not sure what the Rep does with my old territory as I ran into someone from one of my offices and they wanted to know why I haven't been in. Really!!! This office had written ZER & Silenor and hadn't seen a Rep since I left. Told her I was let go along with others in the company in July and told her to call the company to get Silenor samples.

Would be nice to get 3rd quarter bonus-whatever it is! The people that took over territories didn't even call on their 'new Drs' until August and they get paid a flat amount for July...another not so great decision

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many were shocked when the saw their Jan cobra bill? I was- over 300 increase no one bothered to mention. Will give Aca another chance 800 is too much to pay with no income

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...cobra went up over $800 for me too. Nobody from Pernix notified us or let us know of benefit period...very shady on their part. Yes...ck on ACA...i did...got it for 150...ok plan.
    Not happy with july payout either....$3300 to rep who didnt cover territory till Aug...but i get less than peanuts for drs that wrote for the month thinking i was still there...no wonder stock is in toilet

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can relate to all the comments. bonus was dismal at best-less than $700-while the retained reps got $3000 for the month-gracious, Cobra shot up to an amount that is totally uncalled for....plus all the companies that have laid off in my area that leaves me still unemployed...Thank you! It was nice to be appreciated