401K Fraud

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2017 at 9:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some rep posted that the company is withholding employee contributions for their 401K and not contributing to their accounts. Is Fidia in financial trouble and they need their employees money to pay for a debt? It sounds like Hymovis may be a failure and there are debts to pay

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw some email sent across and I heard from our DM he was let go for misconduct and not reporting sales calls. The weird thing was he showed documents of his account and he was contributing but they did not contribute to Fidelity. It was so damn funny to read the email especially when he called his DM out. The guy was coming for Field travel and cancelling the visit with the representative so he could drink and party poolside with his family. I think a bomb is about to go off with the Department of Labor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw the same thing. The guy had everything documented. It was like reading a novel. Fidia is in some major trouble.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am pretty concerned for my job. I have been with them for about 4 months and when a tenured rep sent that information across I was shocked. I looked at my account and I have the same problem but after I heard he was let go, I have been afraid to say anything to HR. My manager said he was let go for not logging sales calls as required but when I read and saw the information provided it was a little strange to me since everything he provided was documented. I need a good recruiter

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is some crazy stuff. I am glad I am at work somewhere else. It would be awesome to read the email. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I only knew what state that guy lives in. I would help him out as an attorney. This is ERISA and IRS fraud.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. Fidia is going to be in some trouble now

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Italians and the mob...hat is what you get when Aldo is running the place. He must need extra money for the "Pegasus" winners or some more footballs and business cards as awards. I cant wait to see when this hits the news

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone that works there still have the email. I would love to see what this person wrote. This has to be hilarious.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did Fidia not know he was doing sales calls? I thought they used a GPS tracking device on all their vehicles. Some guy told me they are tracking them from the time their car starts to the time the car is turned off. I wont say the reps name but he verified it was a GeoTab and I googled it. Crazy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this for real? Someone clarify these post

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! That’s what they claimed they fired him for. It is true they do have a Geotab. And they track your every move. They even have your home as a pinned location. It shows your route as a map every day in the system they have. It looks like your maps on your phone when you set navigation. Every stop you make is pinned.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call tonight from the DOL inquiring about my 401K account. Something is about to happen. That's all I will say without compromising my conversation

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In California I thought it was illegal to track vehicles. I tried to use my phone on my ex-wife and ended up with a huge fine. How can a company track you when I was told the FBI can't don't it without a sign off from the government as it is an invasion of privacy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you stay on topic? This thread was on 401K not tracking. I just want to see the email to verify if it's true

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you tell them to contact all employees and past employees? They might uncover a lot more than just 401k fraud.

Racism, sexual harassment, sexism, gender and race discrimination. Stealing bonus money. The list goes on. 401k fraud is just the beginning. Not to mention all the issues they can get in trouble with the FDA. Cooking books, under the table deals

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a company car so they can do it in any state. Your ex wife was banging your best frienf.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep sent out an email with everything documented. The next day, rep got fired. The rep showed accurate information notating legitimate fraud in their 401K. They were removing money bi-monthly but their retirement account one had one contribution. I read the part about the manager getting paid without taking vacation and cancelling a field visit to party. The rep goes bye bye but the boss renains untouchable as he is still working here at Fidia. Punishment for speaking the truth for the rep but reward for the manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the recruiter that hooked you up with Fidia?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the rep?