401K-Safe Harbor--2017-ALL EMPLOYEES SUFFER

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2016 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CSL 401K company contribution to all 401K will get much leaner come 2017. Currently, CSL matches a generous 200% for first 1% then a 100% match from 2-6%.--Come January it will be a 100% match up to 5%.

Or to say it another way they will be contributing $1000 less into your 401 K if you make a base of $50,000 or $2000 less if your base is $100,000.

Or just compare the company match when you get you paycheck January 15. So your total comp package just got worse.

Thanks Paul.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

,,,,and we just had another banner year...at least on the CSL side. Sqirus buy screwed us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tipping point in 3,2,1...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really need to go on the Fidelity website and read the Safe Harbor information from Nov 2016. Nothing changed for union and non union workers - still 7% for a 6% employee contribution. Different at Plasma, but I don't think you work at a plasma center, do you? Next time read the information before you get everyone worked up over nothing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the 11:35 am poster. Will gladly admit I was wrong once I see the company match on January 15 check. Most people never check anything. Glad you do. Hope I am completely wrong.