Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is going on with the 401k? Are we ever going to get our match? First we were told by end of January, then we were told by end of March but now they’re saying by the latest September?

Sounds fishy to me...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? What is your source of information? I would imagine that would violate some financial regulation of the safe harbor agreement.

If true, I would worry that bankruptcy is on the horizon, then they could really stick to their employees...

Did you guys hire a new president yet?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can that be. Where is the old president and why was he fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news: the 4% match is happening in the first week of April.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you executive team. You kept your word. Times are tough now. You came through for the employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April Fools!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will it be sold?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPK at 3.07- Its going under 3 today Bahhhhhabaja

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The market has taken a dip overall. There has been activity on $10 calls for OPK. But if you don’t understand that the market has taken a multi-sector volatility related dip, then you probably don’t know what a call is.

OPK could turn the corner. A lot of good signs lately.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the most shorted stocks out there. So many analysts and traders cant be wrong and the idiot from Cantor calling for $20 is slurpin the Frost kool aid. Frost is a washed up has been. It was easy to make money back in the 80s and early 00s but you need real scientists and talent keep the winning streak going.

Tell me what he’s done lately?

Put a real leader with no past or present Frost alliances/relationships on the board of directors and I’ll consider having faith again. That’s all before he calls for the vote to bring OPKO private again.