40k base?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding, right?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, you can make more selling cars and sitting down all day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then stick to what you do best

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its clearly not selling at Pernix. What year is it anyway? Offering a 40k base is beyond laughable. I almost choked on my coffee when I heard that amount.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not ask a current rep what they are making in commission? I hear the good ones are still bringing in the cheese.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was clear this morning on CC with RS that the base will be going up soon. He wants to keep us whole in the transition. The only way to do that is to finally pay a competitive base. I am going with 60-70 base with car. They stop paying us on Cedax and CC and keep all that money. Then sell it off to the highest bidder. kD and Silenor will not take off over night. RS said your base structure is unique to anything else in the industry. It's the lowest! I know we are making huge commissions but we need stability. They can't continue to pay 1000.00 on a script per coupon. How many scripts at the normal rate does it take to recover that. DD is not going to do this with smoking mirrors. Pony up DD and start paying the reps the stability they deserve for sticking out this nightmare the last year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be said that all reps may not make the cut. Some will get to stay and have the new increased base while other reps will get replaced. He can't pay competitive salary for mediocre reps and we all know there are more than a few of them here. Changes are coming people so be prepared.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not start this BS. Everyone has a punched to ticket to training. We don't have the money to waste on a trip to Florida. The race starts after training. Everyone here is ready to start fresh. By the end of the year we will see who is really good or not. Then they will evaluate. We have been through too much to start this crap.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think upper management is the only change happening around here you are truly insane. But keep on drinking the koolaid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like a great place to work!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any pharma job that pays a 40k base has to be terrible, with the exception that you know a lot about the managed care coverage in that area and can make commissions.

Problem still with the potential for high commissions in those good managed care situations is that the companies lie about the numbers!

Ha Ha Ha. Pharmaceutical sales remains a silly situation because of this.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they require a 4 year degree?
    With that salary, who do they expect to attract?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They cut folks back to 40k desperate enough to stay around beginning of the year. gotta be one of the worst companies out there. 40k is damn near insulting. My wife makes double and does far less than what these dipshits got the reps here doing. Glad many folks like myself got out when we did. So long suckas!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a $0 base and make more than you RD's or VP's. It's called manning up and going out there to get what you want. My wife makes 1.5 of your wife's base as well.

Base salary=what do I get paid for doing nothing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like the biggest idiot on the planet. You're exactly where you belong, no skills in one of the shittiest companies in the industry. Us smart ones got out months ago, working for much more reputable companies without having to work under unethical practices and making well above 6 figures. No pipeline, no brains, no research. It's a no-brainer, this company is crap. Oh and btw, doctors laugh at the load of me too drugs in this shit hole! Lol. What a jackass!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny man and so true.

If you stay here for more than a year and don't look, you are an under achiever without a doubt. Better move is to not waste your time even interviewing unless you are broke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn.. so glad I'm no longer here. The recent pay structure has changed to a car salesman salary or what a shoe salesman would make. Hell I think a used car salesman actually makes more. The ones that are still here have got to be kidding themselves. Too late to get out now though, any industry only pays an average of $5k more than current or previous base. Even if they move on, they will only get an average of $5k increase. Way to screw yourselves over eh?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I didn't go to work here after reading all this. Was interviewed by not one but two clowns. Must be embarrassing to be a new manager that can't make his own hiring decisions, so they send another one with him. Good luck boys.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They always have two clowns, all companies.
    You should ask before interviewing, because often if it is a two clown act, the company is going to be a bad one to work for. That has been my experience. Its like a tag team effort. I mean, Hulk Hogan would have trouble in a Tag Team match vs. Tony Guera and Bob Backland, because he would run out of gas eventually. Although, it it was an individual match, he would destroy the both of them!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" they always have two clowns, all companies." This is not true. I've worked for a much larger pharma co than Pernix and have interviewed with other much bigger players that only had one manager present to interview. Get informed.