425 magic number is never going to happen!

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2018 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

need a regime change, if we are ever going to do this!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting a new thread is not the hobby I had in mind. Let me help you. Try wood working or cooking. Let me know how it goes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s 425?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Synergy’s version of 420 and its on like donkey kong! the crybaby rbd is gone so we mos def gonna hit it (pun intended).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still have no idea what 425 or 420 mean. And are SIX RBDs (and counting!) all cry babies? Three are gone, at least three have reported the issues with both the ABDs and Sr. VP Sales. Everyone else is crazy? Don’t think so.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re on here everyday crying and defaming good people. So I would say YES it’s good for the company that your gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you are on here every minute and threatening people? You want to say that others are leaving a trail, yet you are threatening people by saying things like “Your times up” by leaving your own trail. So I think you better stay off of this thread. Loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trulance sales for this quarter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the number of years behind bars the former rbd is gonna get for posting things like:
    “your time is up”
    “Watch your back”
    “Tick tick boom”
    I hope Matt turns him in to the authorities. Psycho do you not remember what happened in Texas a few weeks ago?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened in Texas?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Special thanks to our fearless leader Matt for keeping our company safe.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may regret this. But what is 425? You say sales by quarter. Is it per rep, 25k? What does this number relate to. Please enlighten those of us that do not know.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 425 initiative. Our launch isn’t so great, we’re trying to change trajectory so we can get back on course for Trulance peak sales $425 Million by 2023. Right now, we are trending at half that number.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See #14. Sorry I didn’t explain further.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t going to happen. 2023? Hahahahaha! What or who is going to pay the bills until 2023?
    425 mil is peanuts in the Pharma world.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, by the way, Shire (yes, that real GI company) will be launching another version of the beloved Zelnorm in about 12 months. If you do not know what Zelnorm was, then just ask your GI providers. They loved it. Between this new drug and the current king of the hill, Linzess, the will not be much food left at the table.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give me more info on this new Zelnorm molecule.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially since Synergy leadership is the dredges from Shire (MJ, LJ, MH), there won't be enough money or solid GI experience in this sh*thole to keep the lights on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AHOle go sell eye drops and get off our site

Thank You!

Signed

Everyone