$450mm settlement with DOJ?

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2015 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Fucking Joke

Fucking Joke Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the official number ended up being more than 600 million for the fine. We are going to be raising prices, squeezing costumers, giving even worse costumer service (if that was possible) for the foreseeable future. The 190's are a 180 series refresh with criminally high prices (only going higher!) and service is going to smash hospital budgets.

This may be the tipping point....but of course the tipping point was the last scandal several years ago and it never really happened b/c Pentax shit the bed (won't be in this game much longer) and Fujifilm was still struggling to play the part of a big boy organization. But word in the field is that they look to be making a big push organizationally...but that will take a bit.

Who knows, but this is going to sting no matter what.

3. Fuck OCA

Fuck OCA Guest

Fuck Olympus and all of its extreme corruption.
    What a shitty bottom tier organization.

4. OCA will lose all of its top sales talent in the next 12-24 months. They will backfill with clueless greenhorns. Market share will plummet. All of you RVP/AVP/VP's will lose your fucking jobs. That's karma assholes. Good luck.

PS) hospital systems across the USA are reading all of these posts. It's only a matter of time. I promise you these posts will get more and more intense. This will not stop!
    Fuck OCA Management

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad to see an individual like yourself come on here and literally talk to yourself. You post the same shit over and over and over. Often times answering your own posts. My feeling is you need some sort of counseling/therapy. Have you been diagnosed with split personality disorder? Do you usually talk to yourself or "hear voices", ASSHOLE?! LMAO!!!!! LOSER!!!

6. It's you management assholes that have multiple personalities. You guys and gals would steal from your own mothers. You management douche bags are so diluted that you actually think that all of these posts are one person! Really are you that fucking dumb? You have raped and pillaged your own sales force! No wonder your narcissistic & psychotic asses can sleep at night. You are the absolute worst that planet earth has to offer. Lower than pond scum.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. We are all sick of this jerk.

8. I love corporate Kool Aid trying to battle back. As if that makes any change in the overall agenda.
    Gutless Turd Management!
    Fuck You OCA!

9. OCA Blows

OCA Blows Guest

A very informative letter was shared with five analysts on Wall Street this week, about our blogs on Cafe Pharma, as well as all of the corruption, greed, and negative shit that goes on at OCA. I have high hopes that this will move like wildfire through the investor communuty and help plummet the stock price. At this point, everything and anything will be done to bring this company to its knees.

The days are over for you cock suckers in management.

PS) more letters to Japan naming all of those involved will be sent to Japan on Monday.

10. internal investigation on SOD & Nils

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You lying little twat, you...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think Japan cares about you? They never have and they won't start now. I know, I have been to Olympud Japan many times.

times

13. SOD Blows

SOD Blows Guest

Listen to the words I'm saying.
    The stock price will plummet!!!
    Doctors will systematically stop buying Olympus. More and more docs are already reading these blogs. Because I am directing them to do so. They are directing their colleagues to do so, and so on. In the end, you fuckers will lose! What's really entertaining, is that I'm not even a current employee... Digest that one a while jackass!
    Meanwhile your faggot ass is threatening your own sales force, that you are going to smash their faces in. I'm sure you are well liked amongst your salesforce. They would fucking leave you to die in a ditch.
    Where there's a will, there's a way, and I have more will than all of you combined.

Note to Sales:
    Everyone chime in and tell SOD & Nils what you think about Olympus and their new fuckjob compless program.

Eat a dick management!

14. SOD=Enemy #1

SOD=Enemy #1 Guest

SOD is enemy #1

15. OCA Sucks!
    Fire SOD & Nils

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow so original you are. Really you have the brain of a 4 yer old, get a life jackass!

17. Actually, correct English is, "You are so original, Jackass!"
    For an Englishman, we are very dissapointed, both in what a piece of shit you are, and that you look like an 11 year old that never quite went through puberty. Fuck off douchebag!
    Keep ripping us off and we will keep kicking the shit out of you publicly. That is, up until you are fired! You are a worthless turd.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought you were no longer with the company.....?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I'm sure your influence is so amazing that you telling doctors to go to a message board will sink the business at Olympus. Sweet Jesus do you have an ego. You're not that important. You're a troll on a message board.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not him you should waste time with. It's the current employees that just got their new comp plan and feel completely under appreciated because Olympus isn't willing to pay its employees what they actually deserve. The real question for the management to ponder is, how much does it actually cost Olympus to replace someone, train, and not have someone in the territory. If things don't change for the better, and everyone knows it won't, people will jump ship if they haven't already.