??

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by TXLady, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TXLady

TXLady Guest

Where'd my post w/ 70's SNL joke re: Doc Who go? What did I miss?

2. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

The thread was removed by the original poster. When a poster chooses to delete a thread they started, all subsequent posts are automatically removed.

3. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

Not according to vaggy, or did you just put him on lockdown because he was such an abuser of the feature?

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showpost.php?p=3818621&postcount=1

Notice I did this twice, in 2 different ways, before he goes back and deletes his post saying he never posted it?

4. #4 Vagitarian, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

That's correct, I posted that statement because it always has been possible and then for a week or so (including that particular day) it wasn't possible to do it. Now & then glitches occur, not my fault. I know it was temporarily out of order because I tried to delete 2 threads I started that had zero responses. Then later, the feature was viable again. I didn't feel the need to 'announce it'.

As for abusing the feature? What a joke - where do you see any limits on the number of posts you are allowed to delete?

Your well developed female side is showing again AG. Is this really what you spend your ti me doing in the morning? Or maybe you're a mod and it 'goes with the territory?'

PS - same thing happened on another post here the other day. I started it, when half the yahoos from the poli board showed up, I deleted it again then started over. Fuckie asked the question 'what happened' and I told her. If you're a mod, you know that - so STFU already bitch.

5. Hey TL, I've missed you. I hope you and the SO are OK.

6. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

The abuse came into play when people would call you out on one of your stupid or perverted posts(like the lower the age for sex post) then you would delete it and deny everything. You've done it many times on both the playground and poli boards.
    BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA! You sound just like PammySims! Deleting your many posts that no one responds to. You don't want to look unpopular now do you vaggie?

7. #7 Vagitarian, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

:cool:
    Since you brought it up(again), the post on the age of consent was a followup to an ABC news show on the subject. If you consider ABC news perverted, that's your privelege. I don't but I dropped initiating discussions on the topic because I understand it's a sensitive area for many. Apparently it isn't for you because once again, you decided to bring it up. If others here are tired of hearing it, they need to let you know this time.

As for popularity? I have a few friends here, probably more enemies than friends, it's not a concern. For me this is like talking at the water cooler in an office. No BFD. Are you still pissed because the 'do not judge' thread has popped up again. Take your BP pill, get a life and think about going to another board.