4k?

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck with that

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appreciate the well wishes but when you consider the remarkable market share Arthrex has been able to EARN in 3 years with the Synergy platform and the utter lack of true innovation from any other manufacturer, well my bet is Arthrex will continue to WIN while everyone else is caught trying to play catch up.

If you've been around for any period of time it doesn't take a market expert to see where the top Syk & intuitive guys are migrating towards and just a hint it isnt Smith & Nephew, ConMed/Linvatec (almost embarrassing to even include them) or Karl Storz. End of day Arthrex has developed a superior platform of solutions and market share doesn't lie.

Adding 4K to that bag, well we can all agree its a hell of a lot better than 3D...lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its mega, a slight improvement In ortho due to scope size limiting the pixel resolution but it's mega in general

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arthrex reps don't sell capital....they give it away with a complicated contract that pisses the customers off when they figure out how they have been hog tied.....any asshole can do that....try selling something over 5k jackass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not an Anthrax Rep. That post was for SN....right?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At first I thought this was a compensation thread,which is sad but true. I made 4K last month after paying subs and deductions for instruments I have consigned at facilities.My distributor(west) is a douche.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another way of tricking people that 4K resolution is the next big thing. Good luck with that. Cheers, SN