4Q retention bonus

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60k was retention. I also was paid my IC. Seriously will not complain. I do know these days are over. No way Ill stay at endo even if they offer a job. A friend of mine worked there last year and said they felt like they worked for a cso. zero respect.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work for Endo. I have been here over five years. Sadly, it is as bad as everyone says it is. There is no respect. When your President of Sales (Brian L) says to the sales force, "If you don't like it here, you can leave"; on a National CC, that pretty much sums up the "respect" for reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Endo employee here. My old company was aquired by Endo. Whomever the last poster was is correct-100%.

When your President of Sales states on a National CC that "if you don't like it here, you can find another job"; that about sums up the 'respect' factor that executive management has for its employees (sales reps).

I have tried to get out of Endo, but have been unable to move on. Hoping many of you retain your positions and seek employment elsewhere. This corporation is as bad as it gets in terms of 'respect' for the employees who promote products.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps originally from Slate are the biggest pricks on the planet. So friggin full of yourself... Ive never seen anything like you in my life. I hope you get what is coming to you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so disappointed in Mark G., I was one of the few that have always backed him. Since he has come here he has steadily made increasingly poorer decisions and walked away from which I thought was some of his best traits as a leader. Say what you will about him, but at first I really thought he was loyal to his people, only to see him only interested in lining his own pockets. I get it that he has always been about himself, but he would align his future with us, now he has completely disappeared and could care less about the people who have helped him along the way. He has ruined his legacy and has lost the respect of his peers, his workforce and relationships he has built while here. I know that in his world, it does not matter, but at some level, knowing his arrogance, perhaps deep down inside, it does bother him that he has lost the respect of the people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not agree....perhaps you are out of the Circle of Trust?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part do you not agree with?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I speak with him as needed.....no issues here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get a decoder ring too?
    Save your secret society BS, child. Time to grow up and realize unless you are C-level, you're nothing but cheap labor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....so you think

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Tired of the home office cronies on a rep site.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I never tire of hearing from self serving, petty idiots.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a turd.