4th Hub

Discussion in 'Merck IT' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The obvious is finally announced, so how many hard working people will be laid off to open up positions in Texas?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawwwwww!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was already planned and now the losses associated with the cyber attack will help accelerate it. Get your resumes updated if you work for Merck IT in NJ. Your time is almost up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are we outsourcing to Wipro ? I heard they provide a much faster and consistent rate of support with much less downtime. Seems like from a sales rep perspective this is good for us. I don't care what country they are from or if any American IT jobs were lost.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After they finish working us to death this summer they won't need to fire us. We're going to start dying in the hallways soon....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say replace them with fresh HB1 outsourced from India.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be smart since it is actually the H-1B visa.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Merck CIO to be named during Texas hub opening ceremony -

[​IMG]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People stop posting here links to stupid images and videos.

They already started posting positions for TX locations, start applying if you want to relocate on your own dime, that is if they pick you. Idiots, how is it that moving jobs from east coast to TX is bringing jobs back to America?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person I know that has been asked if they wanted to relocated has basically just laughed. Nobody wants to go to Texas.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relocate to Texas they said. It'll be great they said.

2 years later Merck leadership realizes a Texas Hub was a dumb idea too & HR starts singing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNw_-yUm_0

Except here the Ex's are ex-employees. So I'm now stuck in Texas with no job and no money but it's not all bad, there are plenty jobs in the cattle ranches. From my time at Merck I'm also highly skilled in dealing with massive amounts of bullshit.