5 good Tips on looking your best in your new Scrub outfit:

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2018 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From Sanofi Sales Training 01.07.2018.

Whether you are a medical doctor or a practicing Sanofi Sales professional clean Sanofi scrubs are essential. However, it is not just important to have clean Sanofi scrubs for appearance but also for safety. Disinfecting your Sanofi scrubs is vital before reporting for your next sales presentation. By following these steps to care for your official Sanofi set of scrubs, you will have vibrantly clean and safely disinfected Sanofi scrubs.

1. Pre-Treat Your Sanofi Scrubs: Before wearing your Sanofiscrubs for the first time, wash them separately in cold water with half a cup of vinegar to set the color of the Sanofi scrubs and to prevent them from fading. This step helps preserve the appearance and extend the life of the scrubs as disinfecting can be a harsh process that strips the colors from your scrubs if not pre-treated.
    2. Save the Sanofi Scrubs for Work: We cannot stress enough that Sanofi scrubs must be kept clean and disinfected in order to be appropriate and safe to wear to work. That is why you should reserve your Sanofi scrubs for work alone. We recommend not even changing into your scrubs until you reach your workplace to avoid contamination. It is recommended to place clean scrubs in air tight bags before wearing to protect the Sanofi scrubs from germs and contagions prior to your shift. And after your shift, don’t risk eating your meatball submarine sandwich in your Sanofi scrubs. Change first before doing every day activities outside of work. It will also lengthen the life of your scrubs by preventing more wear and tear. After all, marinara sauce is a harder stain to remove than blood.
    3. Give Your Sanofi Scrubs the VIP Treatment: When it’s time to wash your Sanofi scrubs, don’t treat them like just any other garment. Because scrubs require more thorough disinfecting than a normal tee shirt and jeans, it is important that you not mix them in with your other laundry. As it is very important to wear fresh, clean Sanofiscrubs every shift, we recommend getting more than one pair so you may wash each set of scrubs together at end of each week. If you have any visible stains on your scrubs, we recommend treating them with a color-safe stain remover before washing.
    4. Give Your Sanofi Scrubs Two Scrubbings: To properly disinfect your Sanofi scrubs, you will need to send the load of Sanofi scrubs through two wash cycles/ First, turn all the scrubs inside out to prevent the scrubs from rubbing against each other and pilling. Then, send the scrubs through a regular or normal cycle with cold water and regular detergent. Make sure the load size is set to large or extra-large, even if the load size is small, because scrubs need plenty of room to move. After the first washing, check to see if any stains are still visible. If so, treat them again with stain remover and repeat the first washing again. Next, after all stains are removed, you may begin the second washing step. It is important all stains are removed before this step, as it involves hot water and if there are any stains present before this step, they will be set in and much harder to remove later. The second washing is to disinfect the scrubs using bleach. To begin this second step in the washing process, add 3/4 cup of color-safe bleach to your washing machine’s built in bleach dispenser and wash the load on the normal or regular setting with hot water. If your washer does not have this feature, allow the washer’s barrel to fill completely with hot water after adding the laundry, then add 3/4 cup color-safe bleach to the water before the cycle starts. After you have completed both steps in the washing process, dry your Sanofi scrubs on the highest heat setting for at least 30 minutes. This will kill even more bacteria.
    5. Keep You Sanofi Scrubs Fresh: After your scrubs come out of the dryer fresh and clean, use a hot iron to press your scrubs. This is an important step in keeping your Sanofi scrubs looking neat and maintaining a professional appearance in the workplace. It also kills more germs. Once you have pressed your Sanofi scrubs, we recommend placing them in a clean, dry plastic bag to avoid contamination before you wear the Sanofi scrubs.
    Now that you know how to maintain your Sanofi scrubs, you will be able to preserve a clean, healthy Sanofi Sales Rep work uniform and professional appearance. If you are not already donning your Sanofi scrubs i need not remind you that these are mandatory attire during All costomer interactions and also all Sanofi company, meetings, trainings or other Sanofi professional function. Any questions please contact you manager, they are here to help!!

Good Selling!!!

Your Sanofi Sales Innovation Team

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously are reps getting scrubs ? For what? Are they doing Digital Rectal Exams in offices ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When wearing your Sanofi scrubs, avoid starting the day at Taco Bell as an early morning burrito may cause the scrub pants to give off unpleasant odors later in the day.

Honestly, do adults need instructions from their employer on how to do their laundry?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is one of the most troubling posts I have ever read.

I wish the innovation team would of told me all of this before I stopped giving a rip about my appearance about 2 years ago. And that means I basically stopped washing or dry cleaning my work clothes for weeks on end....unless, I accidentally pissed myself of course, but even then, if it was not that smelly (asparagus sandwich at lunch) I would just let it dry and move on. I suggest only wearing dark pants as dried urine on khakis can leave a silhouette of sorts and that may cause unnecessary exposure to soap.

Most days, I just iron my old shirts where they are exposed to the public (avoiding the lower collar area because I had one shirt start on fire due to excessive neck grease) and just pray some office cow doesn't con me into bringing in the old lunch slop-trough which always ends up in an awkward situation. Oh, come on in and sit down, aren't you hot? Uh, why no....I'm fine.... because I know, if the trench coat comes off, the jig is up, so I end up lurking in the corner and just stare at the cloven-hoofed wildebeests. My stench coat is my cape and the protector of me and my complete disregard for what this industry has become.

Somebody told me a long time ago that you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their shoes, so, I always shine mine up real nice but only iron the bottom 1/3 of my pants and, if they get too badly stained by salt, I just moisten the handkerchief/snot/jis-rag I've kept in my glovebox since the last bout with the flu, and touch em' up.

The majority of my ties are probably eligible to be submitted to the CDC. They are so tired and ratty I had to go on-line to figure out a new method of tying them to cover the rips. However, a good tie is another easy way to trick the masses into thinking you're a snazzy dresser so I will spring for one every so often.

I do routinely change my briefs, socks and undershirts, keep a fairly clean house and car, but other than that, I was one fart away from melting my trousers.

Thank you for sending these life saving garments and being, more or less, my mom.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus wore a robe and sandals and had more impact than any Sanofi employee- mic drop!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://onlineabsn.marian.edu/blog/scrubs-maintenance/
    NICE TRY !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, look how many times dude typed in Sanofi in lifted fake pasted article Hiliarious!
    Sad situation indeed !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody count them I'm too tired YAWN !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it's dated 1/7 a Sunday. BWAAA HAAA

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and his current company crucified him until he finally left and then, felt like he died and went to heaven.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just received another email from Sanofi Sales Innovation Team with about 50 sucess stories related to the use of Sanofi Scrubs.

The common theme is new respect and access to the HCP, being a partner and “getting it”.

No doubt these “good catch” posts are from our many many competitors.

I will try to post the message from SSIT here shortly.

I personally was not believing that the scrubs would help but now I’m a believer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a pharma rep and Army nurse. When I was a clinical nurse, I would see reps rolling in trying to act like they’re medical and wanting to see my Drs...it was irritating, but that just me. I wouldn’t mind wearing scrubs again, especially since my badge says RN

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, then no panties please. Love seeing those sweet hot buns through that tight thin fabric. I love going back to my car and rubbing one out to the thought of you un-doing that draw string and dropping those scrubs to the floor. Straddle me babe and make me squeal and moan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former RN I can tell you docs and staff absolutely dislike when reps wear scrubs. We know it’s a fraud and you actually look like an idiot. We don’t respect you and laugh when you leave. Regardless of what some marketing dork is pitching, do not do it. You will actually lose credibility.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, the only humping you get is when your dog humps your leg. Keep dreaming, you Sanofi freak.