5 Individuals, 30 Summit Clubs Combined, One State

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2017 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TEXAS. Yes 5 people have more summit wins than the Capital & Mountain Areas combined.
    Nothing to see here enjoy your $40 yeti cup.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeh, the folks in Tx will send you their Yetti cups and we will throw in a postcard, too, while we are lounging on the beaches in Hawaii.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is known to the company as the texas Rolex leadership club. I could name all these people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call it what you like.
    Pretty certain..you could move to Texas if you like.

Bottom line....Texas is larger in since than the entirety of France. Never mind the fact...we haven't bankrupt ourselves.

If they put up the numbers..then pay them!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here I thought it was all due to the reps down in Texas having such strong clinical knowledge and sales ability! That's what the managers will tell you all day

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All five individuals are while males. Not one woman or person of color, why?
    I have seen the same two territories in my region fail and not hit ATG 7 years in a row. With different reps in each, why?
    Why is the goaling structure at Astellas so atrocious. No attention to detail when the number gets dispersed.
    Why is it so hard to make a decent bonus in this company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely not true. I know one of them is hispanic and female. Come on, haters, get your facts straight if you're going to whine. You had just as good a chance as we did. It's called work ethic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This goaling is terrible here. I 100% agree but also the reporting. We using the cheapest most inaccurate SHA data. I do not blame the people in tx, they have the volume and the get the business. The issue is with senior leadership. Then have not done right for everyone- area summit winners wont work neither will all volume or all share goaling. They need to have a formula that has a mixed market share volume approach. That way we are not penalized for high share and only be responsible for a lower volume goal vs the low marketshare territory should have more volume gorwth etc.

None the less the goaling and the reporting suck. The volume this year has been so off. Territories who made 50+ more scripts a week in Q1 are declined by 50 rx the next quarter? That makes no sense... there is something glaringly wrong with that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how come so many territores can show 60 scripts above per week over goal? Really? how can those goals be so off (for the positive) while others are so off for the negative or barely making goal.
    Its odd that its not even good to be at 100% anymore.. now 108% is the new 100- its like a bad episode of Office Space where we all will be required to wear 50 pieces of flare.