50 percent layoff of total US workforce within 12 months

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too high? Too low? Too fast? Too slow?

Name your predictions here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be more than 50 if we lose lawsuit

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nonsense. Need reps to generate sales to pay for lawsuits. It's how our company will dig itself out of the hole.

Things have never looked better

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 to 45% reduction in home office. 42 to 47% reduction in field sales teams then slow bleed of those who are left to get down another 10 to 15%. Speak to some people at the home office that are in the know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hell are we spending money on POAs if we are about to have a lay off? Either we aren’t having a lay off or there is really important new information to share (NOT) or management doesnt know what the F they are doing or..... ???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone in sales is not currently interviewing or at least looking for a new position with another company you are going to be sad really soon. The layoffs are coming and no, this is not BS. It is happening. Don’t get caught watching the paint dry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the home office and AM in the know, and your predictions are totally baseless rumors.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re in the wrong home office. This will go down just like it did with the Summit sales force. We’ll get told a number by Japan and have 4 weeks to implement.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also a home office employee and I can confirm that this is true and layoffs are coming this year!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Sunovion plans to have a layoff this year as you stated (which would be within under 3 months time) why would they still be posting jobs and hiring additional Respiratory reps by expanding the NAS team. They are also back filling the TS roles where a rep has moved over to the NAS position. If layoffs were already planned and in the works, wouldn’t we be in a hiring freeze to minimize the total number of layoffs? Are you possibly referencing only a specific division that is planning layoffs before the end of the year? Half of what you read on here is true, the other half you just have to ignore so any additional info you would like to share, let’s hear it. I appreciate those who share factual info, and I appreciate those who share their opinion and state it as that (as the OP did), but the people who are completely immature & post BS info as facts just to get under the skin of others are really aggravating.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noboby cares about Respiratory. The layoffs will be impacting the BILLION +$$ medication Latuda. Those are where the cuts will be.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Nobody cares about respiratory” that one is funny because its true. But this time it might be the “safer” place to be.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! In a month or so, it will be the only reps left

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNS is on a hiring freeze and it appears at the NSM many people are walking around like drones.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was caused by listening to Timmy Ford speak for just 5 min

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, sure we believe you...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is in the home office. I work in the cubicle next to him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that meeting was depressing. Not even a water bottle!