50 plus

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'am also assuming that you're a white male, in which case the deck is stacked against you.
    See my AAP reference in previous post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wes and all 3 of you will be gone by April 1, DR isn't going to let you hang. Take the 3 years and increase your pension by $300 a month insider here

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great info

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are correct on 1,2 and 3 except I am Male not female. You are right on all accounts.
    Very perceptive on your part. I did make a good salary but since I was only with my company for six years I did not have a high salary that I was targeted plus I am an AA which helped me through the process. I am no longer w the company that I helped dismantle.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure you're right. I'm the poster that was given the DNME and am over 50. I've only been here 7 years, and don't qualify for the early retirement offer, but my two teammates do. What do you mean by "take the 3 years and increase my pension by $300 a month"?

Those of us that ask sincere questions and hope for a normal person to reply are thankful for posters like yourself. Thank you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked at Lilly about 2 years ago and left after more than a dozen years.

What you people being kicked to the curb need to do is unite and initiate a boycott. Just like what is happening to the left-wing, reverse-racism NFL, a concerted effort by former employees can bring the rest of the corrupt organization to its knees.

What the hell does Lilly produce that can't be achieved by another company's medicine?

You people need to understand that Big Pharma in unable to innovate. It is all about incentives, and I saw it with my own eyes. Does a team of PhD and MD researchers have the proper incentive to 'fail fast'? Of course not. Their only incentive is to propagate the worthless molecule they have to the next stage of development as a means of simple self-preservation and inching closer to retirement points. It is not a function of the skill or intelligence of the individual, it is just human instinct.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, before I left I had an interaction with DN from diabetes. Heard so many good things about him, but I found him to be an empty shell. Classic corporate parrot. Not worthy of the place he graduated from.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only problem is Lilly doesn't have the backing of 70% of America against NFL like Trump does.
    Lilly R&D couldn't discover a turd in a toilet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny and true.