50% Reduction

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it appears east first - etc

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here in California we didn't lose 50%...more like 30%...most red teams got cut half but blue was not cut as bad...dm's cut 50% though in our geography

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here in Oregon and we went from 7 reps to 4...I'm one that got cut! Peace out ladies and gents!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Red was cut 50% on our team...blue only lost like 2 reps on our team so only cut like 20%...merged both forces into one on red/blue...makes sense but I'm pissed that I'm one that got cut and someone they hired 2 months ago stayed and I launched maintena

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am retained but the blue DM stayed and I don't have him (red)
    Where did you hear merge?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will hear more about this merge over the next week and at our national meeting...stay tuned

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck rep here. Sorry for your pain but in my geography the Assure rep is a helluva lot more valuable then the cluster of 4 reps I deal with. At least he saves the scripts I've created. Real world out there. Doctors are getting pissed hearing about Rexulti from 5 different people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if there are 5 reps why are you thinking it's YOU that created them?
    Nice

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever. My lundbeck partner is an expert at sample dumping. Clueless and useless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And my Otsuka partner would drive, make 2 calls, join me for a lunch I scheduled(they didn't know him/her) then drive home. Would always log a few more calls by putting a time like 3:56 pm but was never a sample left. Never knew you could do that until I was shown....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are giving the HR dept too much credit - lmao an adverse impact analysis - Majority of them have no HR experience and you see that clearly on a daily basis. They don't give a shit about the field or anyone other than themselves. Read the posts on this board - top to bottom that dept is a mess - take a look around - then think about what you are asking of them above .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical cluster I got my call and then had to wait for HR which took many hours to get on calls with my team...painful but run as Otsuka usallly is a CLUSTER. By year end someone will get promoted and a big bump in salary for the "innovative" way the "layoffs" were run and take credit for the huge cost savings for the organization. Watch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the reps cut yesterday, and a top performer for red. Crazy they didn't consider performance even a little. It's a blessing in disguise though. Finally looking forward to a company elsewhere that has infrastructure and can find their ass with both hands.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Over 40 or over paid?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break! No dead weight in the home office?? A good portion of the HO if filled with big pharma retreads. The are waiting to retire or collect a package. You are totally delusional.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! The overseas people need to admit that we dont need the assure people. What a joke! They cut the revenue producing people over the people running around getting forms filled out??? The management people are total deadwood. Everyone at the home office knows that SK and KT are just waiting it out until they can leave or get the ax!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I caught the ax also. I got a good package. I am glad because this company is really run by the Japanese. They have no clue what they are doing. It is a blessing!!! Good bye!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the commentary Ms. Assure rep. Don't worry your time will be coming soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i said there was some dead weight, not no dead weight. Read much angry elf?