50% Reduction

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both red and both blue were retained in my territory and have different managers so im not sufe theres any merging going on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall, 15% of positions were cut. And no more Area Directors, they now are RDs. No changes to the HO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what happened to the RDs? If Area Directors are now RDs, I'm sure some RDs got pushed...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Justin Beiber has left the building

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect when this entire company is run by the land of misfit toys. Dysfunctional management.... up.......down.......sideways...CLEAR THE SWAMP !!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy CRAP. I didn't see that one coming. I assumed he would be DM of Canada or something... but I'm sure Canada revoked his citizenship.

Also assumed he was like a protected class.

Anyone else?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This surprises me! NG was HVs golden child. Wonder what changed.

Any other RDs let go?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes,,,they whacked Paul Cushman

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Otsuka Japan understand that this is the Christmas Season?! There decision and timing is making many families fearful of their future! Just can't believe how insensitive management is to the sales force! We are not the problem, look in the mirror!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up. There is never a good time for this but it is a result of BO and HV listening to their consultants who have no skin the game. Common sense tells you that you don't need 1000 people tripping over each other to call on the same docs.
    Now it has been corrected and I'm surprised it wasn't more severe. Next time they will start with a conservative approach and build upon that instead of throwing numbers at a wall to see what sticks. Dummies.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That one up north who nobody can understand.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

K damn I can't think of her last name...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka over hire??? No way!!! A billion assure robots to sell forms and scripts and two sales reps per territory. Pure genius by the f***ing dumbest company in the industry. Now that they aren't making millions a day on the pill we are seeing that they cant run a business. Big surprise!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hope so! Japan has done this before with the assure expansion. We do not need all of these people. They need to start with their management. Totally useless.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LG? She "retired". How convenient for her and the other reg directors

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give the sneaky japanese their due credit. They are the ones making all the decisions. They just put everyone in the home office in the position of being the bad guys. They are terrible business people and take this to the bank-THEY DO NOT LIKE US!!! They are vengeful, think we are gluttonous pigs and they have a very long memory. If you have a brain your trying to get out because they are not your friends. We are just a just a number to them. Otherwise why would they do this at christmas. They are all laughing over our anguish.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right about the pill. Now that the pill isn't around they are sinking. Its really the japs that are behind all this. The american management people, BOB, are just pawns. They do not like us. You are naive if you think otherwise. They are very sneaky. They are so nice to our face but they think we are pigs and they have a very long memory for how they were mistreated many years ago. This is a place where they do not forgive or forget.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i mean KM. So is on Bieber gone?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We did not start the war, remember Pearl Harbor!! We just ended the war! To deliberately sack employees before Christmas is pure EVIL!! A lot of folks have bought homes, expanded their families, bought cars, etc. in 2016! Now how are they going to pay/support these additions?!?! I say we need to ask for help from Trump to protect American workers!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are being dramatic seriously how long have you been in this industry? It is always done around Xmas and unfortunately when leadership hired too many reps the consequences were to be paid at some point unfortunately it is now. Stop complaining and start looking for a job.