500 Commack officialy up for sale

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if this site will become detention center for the Gitmo terrorists. Something is up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going to DHS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they will incarcerate who?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance.... There is no worse place in the U.S. to have a training facility for a National Company, and this coming from a pro Forest guy. I dreaded going to training everytime I did. Fly to the dirtiest airport in America, get on a shuttle and arrive at training center 90 minutes if you are lucky.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Long Island truely sucks. High taxes, traffic gridlock, unhappy citizens, high crime, ugly woman, over priced houses on postage stamp lots, lousy schools, lousy weather. So if this facility goes to DHS for homeland security and incarceration that's probably the best use for this white elephant.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. That's why Forest reps avoid LI at all cost. Armpit area.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like the gap toothed, hayseed sucking hick that you are. You've never seen the spectacular side of LI because we don't allow the spitting of chaw juice on the guilded streets. Please stay in you $125k 10,000 foot house in the middle of east bumfuck Gomer, we never wanted you here to begin with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's the Like button?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I don't necessarily like a lot of the baggage that comes with living on Long Island, it's a hell of a lot better than living in any of the shitkicker flyover towns in middle America where you guys get excited when a Dominos pizza opens in town.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I lived on the 'gisland' and found it awful. Most rude people I ever met, most political corruption, most taxed and traffic congestion awful, couldn't
    Get away fast enough. I'll take Oregon any day over Huntington. You Commack workers God bless you someone has to livr in that S-hole. AND DONT knock the flyover country thode people have real values and are not arrogant and crude like gislanders.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you don't know squat about Long Island. I've got 3 first class hospitals within 20 minutes of my house; 5 world class pizzarias; fantastic sailing and Blackfishing on Long Island Sound; premier beaches on the ocean. There's over 20 vineyards a short drive away. Skeet shooting in Yaphank, excellent canoeing on the Nessequage and Carmen's rivers, shark fishing off Montauk, mountain biking in the Pine Barrens, and parachuting near the Hamptons. Blues festivals in Patchauge and Mt. Sinai, berr festivals at the Colleseum, over a dozen craft breweries, too.

Maybe you should get off your couch, quit bitching, and look around a little.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizzarias? Who gives a shit? Craft breweries? They are like Starbucks now. WORLD CLASS BEACHES!? Uh ... I don't even have to comment on that do I?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I commend you for loving the island but don't repeat the Chamber of Commerce talking points. I grew up on the island and know all to well the social and economic problems endemic in the area. I appreciate that you can accept the congestion, traffic, political corruption in Nassau and Suffolk etc but you deserve better as a Forest employee. Closing Commack may actually be your way to get out of Dodge.

Finally got a position in Northwest and find its awesome.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to break it to you but we are stuck with Commack, it's not closing anytime soon

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree you are right on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do we think training will still be at 500 Commack or somewhere else, hopefully they will get rid of those leadership classes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going over to DHS later this year and will be used for training and detention.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If DHS takes over this facility they will have to invest a lot of $$$ to make it a secure site for housing terrorists. What if they escape ? I don't think Commack is ready for that yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are fucking morons.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in the area and am concerned about security at a detention vented for jihadists.