500 Commack officialy up for sale

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Brian Beach and Sammy Hashish best trainers I had

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were both laid off

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both will be missed they kept us trainees in great mood.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly do you mean by 'great mood'??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my training in Commack several years back we did role playing of DMs and reps and clients
    . A lot of fun esp. When it got on after hours.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every legacy building on Long Island will be closed within 6 months. NYC corp headquarters AND Harborside will also be closed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor - And how did this info get out? Yes all true but I was under impression this was kept under wraps. WE ALL KNEW COMMACK WAS HISTORY BUT NYC WAS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL JANUARY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Commack and NYC will finally be closed. IT being outsourced (what's left of it).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is general knowledge and has been in Newsday several weeks back. They said all would be let go. My DM also said NYC office would be bloodbaths of layoff.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Pfizer employee in NYC. Pfizer's corporate headquarters are in NYC. That's why forest or whatever you call yourself woud be a redundant headquarters. Looks like a clean sweep once PFE takes over and cleans out all the deadwood ( and theres a lot of that in legacy forest). We Pfizerites will be the BIG WINNERS !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is why NYC was announced in the email about the LI sites closing?

And no Harborside is not closing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumors are flying. Pfizer to acquire Act Forest and clean out of NY LI consolidate expect 4th
    Quarter . OMG here we go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aare toast. Pfizer will can all of us,

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commack. Closing in December.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a bone headed idiot. Read Newsday and you can get more info than this. The building 500 Commack RD building is being sold. They are trying to negotiate a lease and keep a small portion for Sales training. The building will continue to operate as is until at least 3/31/15. All Long Island sites to be closed by 6/30/15, with a few on the short list to be closed by end of the year- 48 Mall (R&D support office building that is vacant) and 400 Moreland IT building with lease expiring end of November.

There is no new news, only what groups will be relocated to Actavis sites and which are just being shutdown completely.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

400 Moreland is empty. 500 commack rd will be totally empty by end of year. Rumors of leasing an office space there are correct but unlikely to be realized under new team. This from insiders . Thanks tor your 2 cents.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am leaving cannot accept offer to commute over 60 miles from LI into new. Jersey.
    This place a ghost town.

Rumors that DHS will populate the facility at 500 commack.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we stop with DHS rumors absolutely the dumbest thought ever,like DHS is going to lease back to FRX a portion of the building. Site is being sold to a developer, and subdivided to multiple tenants with FRX taking a small portion for sales. Also why leave now hold out until your stock becomes vested, I am sure it is worthwhile. Told that move wouldn't be for a while, might as well take everything you can. Just need to sit around and figure out a way to kill time until May

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where are the DHS rumors coming from. They keep coming up every fee weeks. Is it the developer who is really government cover or from FRx legacy?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read the local newspaper you would have seen it. Apparently some posters say it is total bs so you judge for yourself. We can seethe place is emptied out however so its academic as far as I am concerned as I now commute to NJ, thank you forest.