52 week low back in reach

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not sure who was buying this crap past two weeks but it's back to tank time. Imagine someone wanting to invest in a big pharma stock. I don't know anyone who would. Big pharma is the gayest thing ever.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Gayest”??? Um, you know this is 2017 right? No professional, and especially not in pharma would ever use the word “Gay” or “Gayest” as a derogatory word.

Maybe you meant to say “lamest”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows it is just the robots. Flemming is amazing and will make all of us filthy rich just wait and see

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lamest is is also derogatory.

How gay of you to not know that!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is lame - as defined by “weak; unconvincing: a lame excuse” derogatory?

Please use gay or lesbian to describe people attracted to members of the same sex.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude you sound so gay!

Let me guess, you're the douche' who said FO is taking this stock to the moon?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stocks climbing again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, that is the last straw. First thing tomorrow we are going to trace you IP, find you, out you, and and then discipline you. Shire does not tolerate this type of behavior.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong with using the word gay or gayest... it used to mean happy till the queers high jacked the name In order to change people's perception on what they are verse what they have chosen to do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma does not devulge IPs. You Sir/Madame are lying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Cafepharma does not capture IP. However, we at Shire have alternative means to track you down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, do you have any gay friends? If so, you should ask them to explain it to you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down $5.76 today. Nice job Perry. Let's ride this dog to (up the) moon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine being an analyst and talking to perry. Perry selling the company to them. Amazing we r still in the hundreds but not for long. The scam of big pharma is being exposed and will be once all of healthcare merges together.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you peons imagine Perrys portfolio and the tens of millions sitting there and then compare
    It to your little 10k nest egg. BWAAA HAH .....Hell, even Kobe's sitting on $2M amd she's a nobody.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$2M. That's it? Chump change!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean KK has sold her soul and for only $2M in a declining company. LMAO

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire OBU is a joke...all the reps that left to jump on the Kobe train and now begging to get there old gigs back...at a hefty pay cut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flem, KK, and Perry resign and it prints $190!

Bring back Angus!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point, The devil got off cheap. I was referring to the fact that I have more than $2M and I am just a rep...nice easy 6 figure job, little stress, make my own schedule, still do vacations... living the dream!!!! Just takes some investing and contributing to the 401k every month