52-week low; not a good sign

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, May 22, 2018 at 11:46 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Celgene stock is off to a great start this week! Keep up the good work and it will get below 50.00!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impact Biomedicines deal could be next problem ...

4. What a great day for Celgene! You have got the stock flirting with 80.00 dollars a share! Nice work and give yourself a big hand! you should be so proud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for sure! Our I&I team has killed this organization

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth hurts! Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should sell the entire I&I group

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not? This business unit was directly responsible for a $50.00 + per share loss due to lack of oversite! That’s one reason!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and it was responsible for $80 run up since 2013

can't have it both ways

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to agree with above, but the Rev cliff is huge and the great 4 year run up on the stock was due to the (now not realistic) expectations that I/I assets would offset that. There was great enthusiasm for apremilast, GED, and ozan and that was, according to most investment houses, responsible for 75% of the stock price growth. The other 25% was due to improved results with existing business. If you think the last split was possible without the excitement of I/I, you are too simple to argue with.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I&I still botched the filing of Ozan and that in its self is cause for concern!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 80.00 run up was based in part by the channel stuffing with Otezla and all the hot air on the pipeline which was exposed by the ozanimod f up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wrong it's hard to bother, but I'll try and use small words.

The run up was due to expectations about apremilast's FUTURE, not any particular quarter of sales. Then RA failed. Then AS failed. Then AD failed. Then XR got pushed into the distant future. Then UC got slowed down. Then Summit failed to understand you have to rebate to be in the game. The only quarter the channel was stuffed was Q4 16.

GED hurts more than most realize. Not just the $2 billion wasted, but the expectations about the future.

Then the ozan debacle.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

over promise and under deliver = hot air. When you did rebate you didn’t sell enough to meet goal. One f up after another! Thanks for clarifying. If smellgene is going to be an I&I company as stated a few years ago you have a long way to go! Rest In Peace Celgenious’s!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn you are dumb. Ask AbbVie if they sell any Humira? Oh, they do at the clip of about $24 billion a year. Go read their 10k. Oh, yes - they rebate about $6.75 billion a year.

You see, in the I&I market, rebates are the cost of entry. If you don't rebate, you don't sell.

In the cancer world, end users simply use the best product because the best products are mandated by society and payer guidelines. You don't actually even need reps. Rev sells itself. Reps can't see docs anyway.

You sound like the arrogant imbeciles that have blocked I&I from contracting all along. Had you just given 1.25% of R to sweeten the deals back in 2015, Otezla would have a 90% share in the pre-biologic market by now, but your arrogance killed it. Go have a beer with Scott, Jackie and Bob and you'll see.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We tried to tell them to give a rebate on Rev in 2015 and slightly prior to that and we were told “don’t go there”! At that time I&I was running alone over in Warren and they wouldn’t even acknowledge Hem/ Onc. They had to do it there way and in a vacuum ! Celgene is now dealing with those decisions. Blame is on leadership of Rev and I&I.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH is going on with the stock now? There’s been only positive news and momentum but the stock still getting hit. Go figure!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because we have, least what we've been told, is lots of promising products in the pipeline. But with the current fuck ups, uh hmm Receptos, the products that are making money are either not doing good or approaching end of life. As for the pipeline products shareholders don't give two shits unless it's money in their pockets in the near future. Right now we are like the desperate guy on a a date with a hot chick who isn't putting out. Blue balls and lots of backup I'm our "pipeline".