$525 millions! HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS Reps make this kind of a statement after selling this dog for 3 damn years... No Traction at all but yet they talk completely irrational. I was at the recent meetin and witnessed several PDI totally school the NVS legacy reps right into the ground w/ the detail piece.. what a joke ..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company and its reps should just be happy that they have a nice little average performing drug and there have been no lay offs because by all drug standards this thing should have been pulled months ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the problems is the ABLs. If they would focus on the business instead of coaching every little sentance maybe something would get done. These people spend so much time chasing needless and senseless conversations over nothing. They don’t even have normal conversations w/ the MDs it’s as if they don’t work for NVS and could careless about the drug.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true they beat you up on a verbal slip and don’t look at the big picture of the positive interaction with the customer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are zero help, as if they don’t care if entesto is used or not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positive interactions have got us no where. Buck up and sell...close for once. It works...try it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like this “positive tension” bullshit is any better. These fucks from Sanofi brought it over and where did it get them? Layoffs, failed launches and missed goals. It’s not the selling style, it’s the simple fact Entresto just isn’t worth the hype.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly right. The old saying goes..you can put lip stick on a pig but it’s still a pig. The people you are trying to sell it to are much smarter than to buy your pile of hype or it would be doing much better 3 years in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the market believes the hype and expects it to be a 3 billion dollar drug

Justin

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Justin, a 500mm drug after 3 years is hardly Block buster standards. Be happy you have a comfy cozy drug w/ no lay offs. Untrusto is your garden variety pill.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 Billion, when 2028! In all honesty, how and what are they using as a calculation all past years sales?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is talk of stopping advertising this year as it has cost more than the drug makes, it has lost money since launch in 2015. What kind of business genius put this plan together?
    Oh yea they all got promoted to opportunities outside

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the thing that drives me crazy. Upper
    Management people who screw up and cost company millions and they get promoted.
    The little guy who who is called out for an infraction gets written up or put on probation or even fired.
    I’ve seen this over my 25 years and still don’t get it. Must be the club mentality as they cover each other’s butts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez if they are going to cut costs canceling commercials they probably will cut PDI to save more money. I’m sure we will hear something soon. No one has been screaming how well Entresto has been doing unless I missed something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital reps have 9 more months to get Entresto as entrenched in the hospital as they can and then Novartis is planning to pull the plug on them. PDI is going away and then Novartis is going to make CV/HAS interview for positions under another new alignment. Example: 8 territories/reps down to 5. The lucky losers will get severance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this? What is your source?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah, no worries. The HAS in my area is a total waste. Not even sure how he landed this job let alone get another one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to milk the hell Out of it too - by selling. This is first year I thought target achievable and I’m going to get paid! These achievable years don’t come around often. Haven’t heard anything about cutting resources. Good for us if they continue to spend! Makes our job easier.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By selling ..... hahaha now that’s funny.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Achievable? Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!