6 Months

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is no development on a new product in the very near future for HSS. You can expect a head count reduction before December. We all know the company was positioning itself to be sold, but a couple of recent screw ups and it's not as attractive.
    The one thing we know is a constant, no one can believe or trust a word that is communicated to the field force. It is unfortunate but poor leadership communication, transparency, and leaked information. Mallinckrodt has built a culture of fear and mistrust.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There cannot be a reduction! Someone has to sell Ofirmev. People will leave on their own. Bonus plan sucks, pressure to sell, and call reporting coming! It is as close to primary care as you can get.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'll buy that. The original OSS people seemed to have a 6 month timetable then got reorganized. Then MNK threw the new OSS team Ofirmev and gave them a 6 month timeframe. Now it appears to be our turn. Lots of pressure and very little direction to get things turned around especially if your hospital hasn't accepted or been offered any major discounts. Accounts paying $35 bucks aren't going to grow. Doesn't matter how many programs you throw at that.

Maybe these new CAS people will be able to help us give hospitals some financial breathing room? Ofirmev is a great product, it's too bad MNK had to be so greedy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CAS people will be the first casualty so I think it is gigantic mistake for some of the reps to take those jobs. No offense to the reps, but like many of the promotions they fit applicants into, many are not qualified. Managers being hired without going through management training for several months? Unheard of at a reasonable company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 months I would be very nervous if there is no communication or development on product for HSS. Ofirmev is a great drug, it's the greed that ruined everything. Cadence was such a cool organization, and a much better culture than I had with other big pharma Companies.
    Call reporting is a joke, and cadence had the best drug launch in history without call reporting.
    All I can say is- you want 8 calls a day, you got 8. You want 12 call a day, you will get that too.
    Target calls too, not a problem. I'll throw a few of those in as well.
    That's pharma for you. Lame metrics especially in the hospital environment.
    Call decks suck, always wrong data. Targets that died a long time ago etc
    Give me a break, that's not how the hospital is worked. Again a company that is clueless in the inpatient environment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But again why would anyone want to launch a new product under the Mallinckrodt name? It will be a disaster. All my pharmacys hate Mallinckrodt and will do everything in their power to make sure another drug isn't approved.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of whiners! If your not happy leave! Your rock star hospital reps? Should be no problem getting a new job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your or you're? Definitely one of the many retarded OSS reps attempting a thought.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely another hard working HSS rep on cafepharma at 11 o'clock.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely a hard working troll making idiotic comments about their own mid-day post

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem with you HSS people, quick to point the finger. This company's only salvation is ARD. Wait and see how you'll all be scrambling to keep your jobs 6 months from now while our division keeps this company profitable. Yes, the grass is greener on our side, and no, none of you may apply.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hello fool. please go to every post and tell us how you are a tool. no one cares about you or Atarb. you could not pay me to take a dsm promotion, a cas promotion or a lateral move to sell Atard. Enjoy smoking your green grass and i hope it keeps you as high as you sound. Bragging that you work here only clarifies you might are stupidest person on the post.

God you are hilarious and dont even know it!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the difference between a r***** and an atarb - NOTHING

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no possible way you are with ARD. What is your game posting this nonsense anyway? We all know that Malli is destroying our ARD business too, just like they are doing to OSS and HSS. None of us at ARD would make that stupid "grass is greener here" comment. It frickin sucks over here! We all know it!! Its part of Malli so of course it sucks you frickin moron!!! Whoever you are go f--k off with your imposter crap!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what a douche. The grass is never greener, just different issues and problems. Go drown on the malli Koolaid. What a tool!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that there is a skin closure device for the surgical environment that has been pursued for some time. That's a possibility.
    Also, Malli had a meeting with a company called Crosslink to discuss a co-promotion with Stryker Ortho. Those Ortho guys would be selling Ofirmev during cases. Not HSS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the retarded OSS reps here. Just signed a deal with a #1 device company for twice what I was making at Mallinckrodt. All the while Mallin-douche is still paying me. Hahaha

I laugh at the HSS folks that think they are on the "winning" team. Get out while you can before you go down with the ship.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, go take your device and shove it. You signed a deal twice what you were making.
    If it's true device, you only get paid on what you sell, and your base is low or nothing.
    You haven't sold crap yet. When you do, then come back and post. Until then you haven't made jack crap. All talk for now. Guess your like Charlie Sheen- Winning!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must either be a troll or a brand new ARD rep. No current rep is this immature to make your kind of comments. Everyone employed here knows this company is headed down a slippery slope. But it's fascinating that you have such a hard on for ARD. Maybe you're a new rep who drank the kool aid at full concentration.