6 Months

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe at noon on a tuesday you should be working and not concerned with whats being written on cafepharma. Me on the other hand, I'm getting paid, not only by Mallindouche but also my new company to sit at the computer and read this bullshit. Its a nice $18k month for me. Thanks Mallinckrodt

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very concerned with what is written on our board. Especially your poor grammar.
    (Me on the other hand) should read ( I on the other hand). It's a good thing you are paid to read and not write.
    Take your 18k and go back to English class, and please try not to be be such an illiterate.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap did malli get taken out to the wood shed. What does this mean?
    The original thread says 6 months, now it's 5 months and counting If there is nothing new for the acute care team we all get taken to the woodshed.
    MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its a sad day in paradise when the grammar nazi's come out. does it hurt knowing that your husband is out banging his secretary while you're home taking care of the 2 kids? me knows this (see what i did there) because you're obviously a bitch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad your screwing my husband, he is lame anyway. Question- are you a top or bottom.
    Don't worry about the scorching case of herpes either (me knows that too) see there!
    Well our jimmy hats off to you, and keep stroking those keyboards like a good secretary.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Zipline is not happening. That gives the HSS nothing this year new to sell.
    Selling Ofirmev is like squeezing water out of a rock. It will be a year since the NSM in November when corporate said they are brining a new entity for HSS.
    How many people will leave between now and EOY.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, can't be worse than selling acthar. Ofirmev only went from 14 to 36.
    acthar went from $40.bucks to $1300 to $28000 per dose. Mallinckrodt is having pushback from insurance coverage. Why do you think the stock dumped yesterday .Just when you thought corporate greed couldnt get worse. 250k for a treatment with no real data to back it up.
    A good rep was making 50k a quarter.
    Makes selling 36 buck ofirmev look like child play
    Mallinckrodt is in trouble 28000 acthar, 36 ofirmev and major pushback to pay these ridiculous prices. Only means uncertainty for everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12:30am post? Up late waiting for hubby to come home from his "client dinner" are you? Im not the one screwing your husband, his secretary is. Im just here getting paid by your company to sit home and read cafepharma, you should know the difference. If you weren't such a whore in college you wouldn't have to worry about herpes but I guess hindsight is 20/20. If only your husband would stick by your side for as long as the herpes will, oh its a sad day in your neighborhood.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, your ability to tell time is as bad as your grammar. Your such a dumbass.
    CP only logs time stamp from EST, and not other time zones.
    So while your working on grammar, please take time to learn how to tell time.
    Good thing Mallinckrodt dumped you, you seem like a real r*****.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like I can tell time pretty well considering that's what's posted. Sorry I didn't adjust for where you live/work considering Im not sure which street corner that is. Mallinckrodt dumping me was the best thing to happen to me. However it doesn't take away from the fact that you have herpes and a husband that doesn't love you.

By the way, shouldn't you be selling Tylenol right now and not posting on cafepharma?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take from you the use of the word "your"--correct and incorrect--you wouldn't be able to put together a sentence.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quick reminder, you should not have the hyphen before correct and after incorrect. It's like a little kid just put crap on paper. This is also a great example of a run on sentence. I guess you can put sentences together, but they never stop. You might be better off sticking with just reading. You are probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but still a tool none the less.
    :/

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My "run on" sentence was 1/3 the length of yours. AND you should look up the proper use of hyphens. I think mine is appropriate.

Next!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time you post you show your low intelligence. Do yourself a favor and just stick to reading. Your posts do leave a question on your reading ability.
    Im sure with all your time to read you could maybe decipher a post or two, but probably not. :/

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This what we've been reduced to? Our stock price took a nosedive and our sales force is bickering with 5 year olds. Lord give me strength...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.......and you're the smart one??

We ARE in real trouble.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they were only as concerned with selling Ofirmev as they are with cafepharma. But can you blame them? Management is a fucking joke. I wouldn't care either.

Now the bickering about spelling and grammar, that's pathetic

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but sometimes you need a diversion from the real mess we are in right now. It's not like we are going to solve any problems on CP. I think everyone just gives people a hard time because there really is no harm and people like stirring the pot. So when I finish this post you can have open season on this post. Some of the posts are pretty funny.