6 Months

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are putting a band aide on the problem. They know people are going to leave. It will be even faster if they don't make money for another quarter. If they would just lower the price to 15 dollars!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm shocked to hear its out all ready. It's only the end of the 1st month of the quarter. Usually they roll it out at the end of month 2. Just proof the company is headed in the right direction. Hahahaha. Just kidding this company blows

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I don't grow or lose business in q4 we get the 12k.
    I'm going for gold on this one. My sand bagging in q3 will help me out.
    Time to clock in and get some vials out the door.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish the company would blow me. My wife is not feeling well :/

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A "band aide" is someone who schedules dates and venues for the orchestra.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is hilarious!!! Seriously that was awe some!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG freakin' are you kidding "band aide" Totally the most hilarious thing I have like every heard. ROFL side splitting unstoppable F*kin laughter "band aide" WOW gasping for breath giggling over how incredibly FUNNY it is to even whisper "band aide". RIP ROARING LAUGHTER, UNCONTROLLABLE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually had a good day in the field today. Saw a good amount of surgeons and crna's.
    Then I was driving home and was like crap. If Malli didn't jack the price, we would have a lot more positive days at work an sell more vials. People would actually get a good drug.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So happy you had a good day. That's what you are supposed to do! See surgeons!! Thanks for doing us all a favor!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a surgeon and said "band aid" HA HA HA HA ;)HA HA HA:eek: HAHAHAo_O

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the point was to be made as a good day without all the focus on cost, and pharmacy harassment. Now Zipline that mouth of yours. Fla Fla Flunky.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ma Ma Monkey

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for this company but I do feel your pain as to call requirements and the guys in India that come up with the data. I had dead physicians that I could not get off my target list (for years!) but was still responsible for making calls on. Go figure! Changes in healthcare have made it so every second of a physicians time has to be either seeing patients or documentation. They have less time to talk to reps; they are not going to see you every two weeks! If you push them they are not going to see you at all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't going to see you when they aren't allowed to use your drug because your uneducated, dipshit upper management of your shit hole company fucked over all their customers by tripling the price overnight and have bullshit data that doesn't show enough of an impact to justify a 3000% price increase over the alternative. The company is also suggesting that the reps lie to c-suite level executives regarding the "cost savings" the drug provides.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you triple the price, that's a 200% increase you dumb shit!!

Do da math.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try again

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to redo your math too.
    The price increase was 140%.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it's a 3000% Increase over the alternative which is generic opioids, you should learn how to read, dumb shit.

You must be upper management. Fucking loser

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest