$6 Stock Price

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, I thought it was 170 Million; now it is 17 Million; or is it 10 Million ? Maybe just under 7 Million ?

LMAO

So much for WHO stats

I bet Dr Kenney sat you down and spank that hairless pale white butt cheeks of yours

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. The numbers are all estimates from various International sources. So the 17 million number is one of the most conservative. Personally we believe it is closer to the 170M range world wide. But to the point the North America numbers are maybe 17 million or just about 3% of cohorts.

Thanks for bringing that up !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib

If anyone remotely believed the prospects for this me-too drug, you wouldn’t be at $2.50.

The only activity happening are people picking at the carcass of a dead company hoping to make a small return on daily fluctuations.

It’s over.

Pick a new stock to pimp. Preferably one where you don’t have to lie about the opportunity, the market need, leadership, and uptake.

Good luck at the goat farm little buddy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR up 9.6% today !!!!!!!!

YES, the major REBOUND is UNDERWAY !!

WE saw this coming, just a little later than expected.

Investors see the potential of inhaled LD and a supurb pipeline. Wall Street target is raised !!!!

The GOOD TIMES are here !!!

Lets all GO GO GO !!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pathetic and sad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too bad for ACOR
    such a nice company
    excellent people
    genius CEO, if a bit narcissistic, beautiful coiffure, widely followed Twitter account
    nothing pathetic nor sad, other than its competitors
    like the Donald, this company WILL come back in 2020, and strong
    wait and see

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib,

I must have missed the WSJ article touting ACORs recent rebound. Maybe it was in the Fremont Penny Pincher.

You are down 90%, have an overcompensated C suite, and finished the day .09 over where you started.

If the pipeline had any value to investors, ACOR would be at least at $15.

Keep trying my little PR minstrel.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nonsense like the previous post MUST not go unchallenged !!!!!

Inbrija is world class ballbuster inhaled LD goldmine !!!!

We have Mensa level Leaders who think and execute on a higher plane than the average WSJ hack writer or CO poster who does not comprehend the 'connect the dots' strategy !

We are actually blessed to have Leaders who put corporate success way way way ahead of any pedantic personal compensation considerations.

Lets GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks to all for doing what you did or more so didn’t do... I have made a small fortune shorting this side show of a company... thanks to all for your ballbusting success... I am stepping away before you get delisted on the exchange.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your chasing a pig,,,, trying to catch a falling knife... you will get cut.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct... and you will drop below $1.00 by Halloween 2019

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REBOUND IS PROGRESS!!!!!!

ACOR now solidly above $3 and positive fundamentals may lead to a healthy bounce.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR still floundering

Stock still down 90%. Made up fundamentals aren’t making a difference.

Fixed that for you Habib.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR holding its own. Will NEVER drop below 3 as the Inbrija BALLBUSTER is taking grip on patients !

Yes the Leadership figgered this out and we in R&F were not smart enough to git it !

So all R&F lets GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I seem to recall you were never going to drop below 20, then it was 16, then 13, then 10, then 7, then 5.

Inbrija is a dog on a $70M 2.5 year peak trajectory.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait till Halloween, when you reach your $1.00 stock price

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you idiots we are being unindated with inquires about Inbrija from MDs here and in South America.
    This WILL be a BALLBUSTER !!
    Share price rebound underway !!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?! "unindated" ?!

Is that word in the Webster Dictionary?

Uhm, and who are you calling idiots?!

LMAO

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, why wasn’t this mentioned on the investor call?! This would have totally made people overlook $3M in sales with 50% GTN.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn English. You obviously do not understand vocabulary. What does webster have to do with this ???