60 minutes...again

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More air time for mallinckrodt/opioids on 60 minutes tonight. Looked like a rerun with new material added. I don’t understand why Mark can’t interview with them. If there’s no wrong doing, man the f up, and stand up for the company that pays you 14 million/year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a true strong leader like Mark will read out his prepared remarks during an internal conference call after the stock tanks another 20%

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a true strong leader like Mark will read out his prepared remarks in an internal conference call after the stock tanks another 20%

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once mnk explains simple Econ 101, they need to make money too, everything should be fine. They even use gaap financing which must mean mnk runs a legitimate business. The negative press is all short sellers and only half wits watches 60 minutes. Mnk had nothing to do with the opioid crisis.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hate this place. I’m a person in marketing. One shti show after the other. Time to go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock now below $4

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great time to buy!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what we were told at $32, 23 and $12. I can’t wait to hear this again publicly. I am recording all calls from noqnon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fundamentals of the business are strong. Let’s keep fighting for our patients !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What fundamentals. Fighting for patients would be to lower the price of Acthar, omit our guilt in the opioid issue and arrest Hugh and Mark. That to me is a fundamental start.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unfathomable that this company has people willing to put their names on a Mallinckrodt business card.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing? Really? What revenue do you bring in anyway? Seriously. You don’t bring in revenue, you’re an expense. Take credit from reps out there hustling to get referrals but when the referrals don’t come in you blame the rep. Why don’t you help a rep get a referral from a KOL tomorrow instead of whining on here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you’re green to how this works sport, Without marketing, your drs, that attended every ad board, wouldn’t be using the garbage you are selling in the first place. In fact, the drs likely wouldn’t talk to your obnoxious ass, so go back to selling used cars d bag, before I find your location and have you fired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up, sparky.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, no real issues with opioids, but the fact there there are no legitimate products in the medium term. That mallinckrodt does have something to do with. Let's see:

- injectable tylenol that costs 100 times more than alternatives. Oh, and which will be generically available in a matter if months, and will soon be less that a dollar per vial.

- A blood treat process that is 95% off label, so you cant really market for substantial growth.

- a gas delivery system that will be deeply discounted due to new co.letition.

- a scam product that was once $50 dollars a vial, that now costs $40,000 per vial. Just let that sink in for a moment.

- No new significant revenue generators in the near term.

The scam is over folks. By the way, if you saved via deferred pay, and the company goes bankrupt, you are co sided a creditor and go to the back of the line. You have a great chance of losing most, if not all of your savings.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also check with your HR rep. Mallinckrodt just restructured severance policy. See if you can understand what “band” you are in. Either they told HR to be unclear or they truly don’t understand it either. So bad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fruits of Marky Mark's leadership! This guy is a charlatan!