60 Minutes and Washington Post Expose drug companies as pushers!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60 Minutes and Washington Post exposed the fact that Big pharma paid lobbyists to pass a bill that weakened DEA ability to freeze shipments of unusually large quantities of opioids. We need to shut down companies like Pernix NOW! Decent Reps who work there should look for better paying, decent companies for sales jobs. They're out there! Close this cesspool down! Stop writing their opioid product! Save lives!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you going to post this on every drug company page? There are way worse drug pushers than Pernix out there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“There are way worse drug pushers than Pernix” is the Pernix defense????

I’d be happy to start the ball rolling by making an example out of the pernix scumbags first!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Scumbags”.... your vocabulary is very limited. I would say that by the broad brushstroke you are painting, you also have limited education and limited perspective. Making overgeneralized statements about a particular drug class to suit your thirst for blame is pretty ridiculous. When you look at what’s wrong with our country, it is people like you (overly litigious, entitled, undereducated, and mob mentality). You jump on any bandwagon in order to have an emotional investment. In ANY group....in MOST groups of people, you will always have someone who chooses to take the wrong path, who chooses bad instead of good. You cannot base your judgement off one persons (organizations) behavior. Go get some therapy and some education. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you have so much hate and discontent with your life that you have to broadly call salereps “scumbags”. <eyeroll>

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

referring to "my" limited vocabulary? Fact-You are a moron! Litigious? Never sued anyone in my life. Never referred to "sales reps" as scumbags, only "opioid pushers" like yourself. Sales reps pushing opioid use are literally scumbags. PERNIX needs to be shut down and sales reps who work for them and too selfish/stupid to sell better drugs for other companies don't deserve employment. Beat it, loser! MAGA! Shut down PERNIX

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha enough said about you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Zohydro accelerate contest really kicked it out of the park...SAVED THE COMPANY