6275 tic toc

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person stating that the contract has been signed was full of sh!t. We can hope that interviews to start by 8/31, but date of hire is a whole different story.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, but hopefully if several of us are scheduled for interviews by 8/31 then maybe they'll extend the furlough....here's to hoping.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say I understand your logic here, but we'll probably know by end of the week if there's even a chance of a benefit extension. I think they were pretty concrete about Aug 31st being the end of the line in terms of us remaining as "employees". Who knows. With the addition of the possibility of 6326 working out, there could be many more opportunities, whether there's a furlough extension or not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real benefit of furlough extension is being guarantted an interview, especially important with new contracts being signed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real benefit of furlough extension is being guaranteed an interview, especially important with new contracts being signed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case, why weren't interviews guaranteed for us for the Med Rep contract? There had to be someone from 6275 in every one of the posted locations, and yet people from other NQ contracts, as well as from outside the company were hired for that contract. It's not like the requirements were a stumbling block, previous CV experience was only preferred, not required.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My former manager informed me at that time, that some managers would not take any former 6275 reps with no device experience.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... any word of a furlough extension after 8/31, or will we be truly unemployed after next Monday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned!

Given the delays right now, NQ is deciding where to go from here.

We should have the proverbial update this week sometime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the delays? What could possibly be the issue now? I think Allergan is toying with NQ and trying to get them to give more. Just a guess. Does not seem solid like we were led to believe.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Furlough is OVER!! Thanks Kirk for the pleasant send off! You can still apply, but we might not remember who you are!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well looks like thats it. i think we can end this thread

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tic.....................................................toc....silence

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October my ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the words of Dandy Don Meredith, "Turn out the lights, the party's over..." What a fool I was to have believed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was posted on 3/30 it kind of makes you feel scammed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma does not know their head from their ass. NQ probably knows a lot of layoffs are coming via 6212 abbott, they can't furlough all these people. Brutal!

18. Kirk Harmon

Kirk Harmon Guest

Get over it people, I've gone over this too many times...October. Buckle up, Novaquest has some huge deals we're about to sign. I'll get back to you soon as I get back from my vacation.

~Cheers

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Kirk is it safe to say the contract will be signed in "two weeks".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clock spring has run
    as the movement shuts down
    the time has come for 6275
    get over it and move on...