6275 tic toc

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE END

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clock spring has sprung
    as the movement breaks down,
    the time has come for 6275
    to get over it and move on...

3. Kirk Harmon

Kirk Harmon Guest

Did I say two weeks? I meant between two weeks and two years. Just hang tight, we'll get the deal signed and everyone will get benefits extended to 2011 if we have to.

I will not rest until I get my favorite salesforce back in the field! Be patient and prepared.

Thank you :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my thought is that 6297/uro will never see the light of day. that contract had more retirments/comebacks then brett farve

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone get the Concur Expense Update email? Just a little salt in the wounds...glad to know we are still on their email list.
    The new Concur Expense System will be available to the field, today, August 28th. In preparation for completing your first expense report on this new system, training documents have been developed and are available on Learning Curve – see instructions below. Please follow the instructions carefully to access the coursework. Note that in addition to the training course listed below, we have also made available on learning curve additional reference documents including a detailed User Manual as well as a Frequently Asked Questions Document.

6. Waaaaahhhh... Did you even TRY to find something else just in case...? Or were you "strokin' it on the couch" waiting for the government cheese?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one douche. Everyone has been trying to get new gigs. There are a lot of people competing for the same jobs now in case you haven't noticed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! LOL, I can't stop laughing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The spring has sprung,
    The clocks run down,
    6275 has had its time
    tic ...toc..........tic................toc

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody heard any new news lately? Will we be placed on a new contract, I am going to keep holding out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you sell? I was a part of the 8822 Lilly Neuroscience (Cymbalta Launch) contract for 5 1/2 years. We were let go 12/31/2009. Not a happy New Year. I would not stick around waiting for someone to offer me a new contract..... unless of course you are finacially stable and can go without work for many months. We also thought Quintiles was going to sign something for us before they let us go. They said they had 5 - 7 contracts pending. Most recently a 6385 psychiatric contract was posted on Quintiles website for approximately 3 weeks.... then.... poof!! It disappeared. I am moving on far away from Quintiles and hopefully pharma altogether. Get your resume polished and start looking elsewhere. (Just my honest opinion) Best of luck to all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was joking and have moved on. I did that so others could see that when a contract goes NQ always says something is in the works. Just look at the number of post on this thread alone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on a new contract? I have been Rip Van Winkle.