6326 contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2010 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you bought the property -- sales force has tripled -- from 100 to 300 - just came back from the expansion training and National meeting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opening for this contract in Vegas... anyone know why that rep left or how long the spot has been open?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why the rep left but can be a pretty goog gig if you make bonus (uncapped). Some territories unfortunately did not do well. Base is very low, last year bonus potential was excellent. This year is previous quarter vs current quarter so will be harder to make $. With that said parent company URL works very hard to be fair and do the right thing. When they make money we make money. I think they may adjust bonus mid year, but may not. Your in Vegas so your used to the gamble.
    Good Luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Postings went up for openings in NJ-Northern and Southern. Does anyone have insight on the DM in the area and if this was a recent vacancy opening or just expansion spots? Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting just went up today in my area of Texas. The posting says this is for Mutual, but I am assuming that is the same as URL. Is that correct? And, is Colcrys the only product?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes to both. Love it here!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have info on the Southern NJ opening? How is the NJ landscape in terms of hitting quota and how is dm? I am coming from PA-thanks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering applying for a position with this contract and would like to hear serious replies to how doctors have responded to rxing this drug. Is alot of push back due to the pricing or has that died down because of the improved assistance programs? Also, do you sample this product? Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So with Takeda buying URL, is the contract over?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say yes. I work for Takeda, we are heavy as it is, looking at another layoff soon with the patent loss of out biggest revenue generator, Actos. I don't wish that for you all as this sounded like a great contract, but things at Takeda are very sketchy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

takeda has never absorbed a contract sales force and would not do so

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only way Takeda can make money is by hiring the well oiled existing contract sales force. Training Takeda reps from scratch and letting them loose - six months at the very least.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are crazy! Takeda reps already know a great deal about Colcrys since they are selling Uloric. Granted it isn't perfect knowledge, but a good base to start from. I really wish you were right and that they had a good reason to keep us, but I just don't see it happening.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my the Uloric mkt share is an envy of the industry !!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think about it..if they already have reps calling on the docs and know them from selling uloric.. it only takes them a couple of weeks to learn colcrysand add to the bag. they are losing actos their main money maker and need to make money fast. they are laying off reps like crazy to absorb the 800m they are paying in cash to URL aka "uncaring rip off labs"