6326 URL PHARMA

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I am sorry. I've been out of work nearly a year now and I feel your pain. I hope you have better luck in your search than me. I spent the first two months looking outside the industry....got zero calls (have over 11 years of experience in pharma only). Gave up in started looking in pharma again, against my better judgment. You're right, this industry sucks, but so does everything else!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any offers today? A warm call from the DM? I'm still waiting for something.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a load.. sounds like bullocks to me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these b@stards actually waiting until the 16th to make offers?!! What the hell!

Where have manners and professionalism gone in the modern interviewing process? If they don't want someone, let them know.... an email is soooooo easy to send and lets the manager not have to speak to the person face to face if they're so scared. If they're that scared to tell someone the news than they shouldn't be a manager because what are they going to do if they need to have the "come to Jesus" talk?

Or, a simple email saying... "Thank you, the process is taking longer than expected... blah blah blah... we will make definite decisions by the 16th."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard from manager...went with another candidate. Good luck to everyone else and I hope you get word soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not received "the email," but haven't heard squat either. I do agree that a simple "hey, be patient we're still deciding" would be nice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you waiting to hear ANYTHING regarding your candidacy... I hoped that no news was good news (for me, no email saying I didn't get the job, etc), but today I got a call saying that the DM had gone with another candidate. Seems some hear by email and others get a call from the DM. Best of luck to everyone waiting, and I truly hope that no news is good news for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who on earth are they hiring for this position.. i mean..

damn i haven't heard one positive thing yet

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, it is the 16th and I have not heard anything either way

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was given an offer via phone on the 9th of Oct. Maybe some areas take longer but keep up your search efforts as well just in case. Heard Kowa is hiring a big expansion as well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOT THE JOB ON THE URL CONTRACT!!!!! OUT OF WORK SINCE FEB 2009, I AM SO DAMN HAPPY TO GET BACK INTO THE INDUSTRY. I KNOW IT SUX BUT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN PHARMA SALES FOR LONGER THAN 10 YEARS, IT IS WHAT WE DO BEST .... SELL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you in?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they filled the position in pensacola yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the status of the elimination of other generic brands using Colchicine? It seems this job might be impossible without getting rid of the generics.. considering this ingredient has been around forever..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What State were you applying for? I had the same in Illinois.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How very rude! Job removed from Innovex website, no email or phone call!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the negative posters about contract companies being dead ends, I say look at the positives. Many in pharma sales are worried about downsizing and have every right to be worried. 53,000 pharma jobs have been lost in the last year. That number includes R and D, sales, admin, and all the other departments. The year before there were 25,000 jobs lost. So, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to everyone that got a job offer. Be appreciative and make the best of any pharma job you can get. With all of the displaced pharma sales staff that you were competing against to get any job, you really had to stand out as a great performer whether it was contract or wholesaler if you got an offer. Good for you!