6517 Update?

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes good sense, start would be two weeks from next Monday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too have been in contact.with the manager in the area. He is not even done interviewing. He.said things will move fast. They want to extend offers by end of September so that we can start the 4 weeks.of home study on October 3. Away one week first week of November. The only thing I wasn't sure about is the car allowances are .55 cents a mile. No gas card included? Anybody.else hear that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No gas card. .55 covers all car costs. I don't buy your timeline.

Moving fast is not believable at this point. I feel ignored and tortured.

You are more of a sucker than I am.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without first line indication... we are out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This!

Why are you dim wits struggling with this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that there is no way they can send out offers, do drug screens, background checks, etc. by Oct. 3 at this point. If this is the way we are treated as candidates imagine how it would be if actually get a job, not great!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My fairy godmother is on vacation too. Background checks & drug testing can't happen overnight. This is not happening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it can. When I started with Quintiles (not 6517) I received my offer on a Friday and accepted with a start date two weeks from the coming Monday, which is when I gave my two weeks' notice to my previous employer. Background and drug testing was completed during those two weeks. I knew my employment was contingent upon successfully passing those checks, but I wasn't concerned about either. Hadn't lied about anything and I knew I was clean.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF we get the offer tomorrow, two weeks from Monday would be 10/10 not 10/3.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i had final my janssen interview last friday....the contract is definitely on....offf...on....offf..maybe...maybe not,,,,yes...no ....afib, no afib....black....white....grey.....positive....negative....of course they are going to have candidates lined up....who knows when it is going to happen....your guess ia as good anyone's....it is fucked up the way both of these companies are treating potential employees....remember that if you get the job....when your manager wants to make one more call at 4:58 p.m. on Friday....punch him in the face....take the bottle of patron and kindbud from under your seat...take a shot and a hit....push the manager out on the highway....and call hr before he does...say he was looking at your cock while you were going to the bathroom and then made a comment that it was big compared to his...because after 33 years with janssen...he not only has sold his soul and freedom to a corporate machine...but it is a known fact that your penis shrinks a cm per year in pharma sales...look it up...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insanity breeds insanity

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didnt even get my usual Friday email stating everything moving forward, thanks for your patience,etc. I did get my expense check however so at least I have some drinking money!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No communication all week....probably busy hiring people for positions that do not exist, what else are the DMs going to do...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just received the weekly message from Q manager........"per a conference call today, we should have an update for you on this process next week. Thanks for patients etc."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same. Next communication, that is, on Wed the 28th. Sometimes, it's the issue of the contract w/ Quintiles getting signed, or ???

for the above post - 'friggin tx' - this is the way things are and you are irreplaceable in corporate America so get use to it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does this mean i won't be getting my homestudy material what a joke this is at least you have some info

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a couple more days? Enjoy the brisk fall air before winter is here. Have a glass of scotch and smoke a cigar tonight with some buddies. This is what is it is and we just have to wait for the green light. There is sarcasm in here but I've been drinking since 2. Have a nice weekend everyone and let's hope for a better news next week.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...well, at least we know it'll be a fun launch party...watch the roads....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't worked since April. I'm not sure I'll remember how. Loving this life of no stress. Janssen, are you sure you want leftovers?

That's what we are. Leftover, waiting and desperate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that's what you are.