6517 - What Have You Experienced?

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read a few posts on the 6517 thought to start a thread for us to express our concerns about this project.

First off, why is it that the JNJ reps get to select the best target offices with more potential? This creates call activity and performance that is low so that the JNJ reps look better. Not a fair playing field. Lack of collaboration.

Second, Pradaxa is winning over Xarelto because the cardio reps haven't been calling upon the cardiologists enough to make an impact. My docs won't write a new product and state that they only refill Pradaxa scripts because the cardio doc wrote them. No cardio doc is writing Xarelto in my territory because the cardio rep is focused elsewhere.

Communication is lacking!
    It's like 'cochroaches in the dark'. 'When the lights got turned on, where did others in JNJ go?' There are counterparts who are disengaged and hiding.

I can see why the company needed to hire us. I hope that Quintiles management works with JNJ management as consultants to impact positive change. There are plenty of reps out there that want to work and make progress but it is impeded as a result of the above challenges.

What's your take on your situation?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BI reps benefited from being the first to market and now that docs are having problems with their shit drug they will not write ours. Why not just wait until the Pfizer products is out in a few months, I would.

I do totally agree with the fact that the target list I have is total BULLSHIT!! Listen, Janseen reps have had 3 years to get Nucynta going and they have failed so don't start blaming us after on 3 months!

This contract will not last more than 3 more months in my opinion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats just the culture at jnj. It only takes a couple people to move business in your call plan. You can't move even a single one in your crap call plan? Wow! Its looks like JnJ does not need us. The numbers are going down or doing the same at best. Xa= dud Nu=double dud. Have already heard about them shutting down this project do to its lack of success. Thats why we are contract. good luck to all

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my JJ manager is starting to lose it. We need a plan to make a plan to have a plan for what. I have so much busy work its sick. this is a desk job

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that it is accurate to say that there are JNJ reps who are slackers and it comes to no surprise they selected whom we call upon. Self-preservation over teamwork.

The problem is the target lists as usual in these contracts. I saw the data and across the board are numbers are low, not due to our work ethic, but due to target list.

We haven't been out in the field beyond 8 calls which is the time a doctor begins to write.

Lets hope they will allow us to put together a better targeting lists and not just the ones that JNJ rep in our territory gets to select.

I have also observed JNJ reps who are going through the motions and just picking up a paycheck driving a company car with better income opportunity and a securer position over the CSO rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like they may have actually posted additional positions today. There are three posted within 120 miles of me. So, perhaps the contract is still a go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes you 8 calls to get a doctor writing? No wonder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My take is that with the "BEST TARGETS" also comes a REALLY HIGH goal.

I love having a goal of 8 nucynta Rxs A month. I'm real close to goal.

My JnJ counterpart has a NuCYNTA GOAL more like 90+ per month. He's not gonna make goal unless some kind of miracle happens.

Shut-the-f-ck up you fool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto on the """"Shut-the-F-up""" - bIG baby (cry, baby, cry)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Far from it - Quintiles goals with lower potential targets is about the same. Plus, we get our own car, and being less disposable than those in the position, some of which who don't want to work with their Quintiles rep (even though we help add to the JNJ quota).

So you "S the F up!" Cry babies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm calling a couple of recruiters on Tuesday. Can't take all the janssen conf calls, reports and more tracking. Sinking while trying to sell.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to Janssen Cafepharma & read about retail re-deployment coming in April.
    Buckle up and say your prayers.........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

janssen is not what I expected. good people in need of help.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree.....3-4 hours of admin every day

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is redeployment coming?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have experienced that this gig is a freaking joke.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the "new" bonus plan?

Typical Janssen... so convoluted that the verbal explanation could be posted on youtube as comedy.

People in large, urban territories will make out well. Those in rural, or small territories will take home the salary and might as well forget about the bonus (of course, after we sign all the stuff for Quintiles about how they aren't obligated to even PAY us the IC plan earnings, and can rescind them any time they want for any reason, it doesn't make much sense to count on it anyway).

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had a posting im my area are they really hiring?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have experienced orange and silver anal discharge