6517 - What Have You Experienced?

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kill me now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try my rusty baked bean can you little putz

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get serious here. The company is losing more money than we are bringing in with sales. We are easy to get rid of. Just wait til the election is over - then you will know it is over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiot. What does this contract have to do with the election? (Answer) Nothing! If you're job is ended it's because you! Look at the rankings, if you haven't moved your territory up in the rankings then you deserve what comes your way. Hate to burst your bubble buddy, that's what you were hired to do.

This contact was one of the smartest things J&J has done. They have had the CSO's on a working interview this entire time and now they are hiring the CSO'S reps that have been working hard and moving business. The rest of you guys are left to cry on Cafepharma like you have been the entire time of the contract.

Good luck on the next contact job. Hopefully you learned your leason and you'll work next time and try to stay away from Cafepharma............

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you kidding, go to the latest Presidents club ranking start at the bottom and go up and you will see the vast majority of CSO reps are ranked 700 and higher. Many are ranked in the 1000 plus range.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the #1 rep in my region is CSO, dead last is permanent Janssen. What have YOU done to make your self valuable? My first quarter call plan sucked like most of ours, we were given scraps and had to make it work, did you do that or did you bitch and moan? I've been bottom 10% for the first 6 months but instead of crying like a little bitch I worked hard on what I could control especially the relationships I built with my Janssen DM and team mate. Guess what, things get better when you look in the mirror and aren't afraid to evaluate yourself honestly. This is not my first Q contract and, while I absolutely want a permanent position, Quintiles has treated me very well and my Janssen team is doing the same. If you're this unhappy get out of pharma, it's a rough ride and nobody is going to make it all smooth and happy for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evan said not to listen to the 'rumors'. I haven't heard any, even here at Cafe Pharma. Any rumors....let's hear them!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Evan said that the lamb will rest with the goat and the pencil will lie with the cheese

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that a Janssen big wig said that the number of Q reps would be much fewer in the new year. Anyone heard anything?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all so grateful to you for inventing pharmaceutical sales. Now run along and take your self-righteousness and go talk to your mirror.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sniff Sniff. Do I smell a little bitch in my thread?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he said that on a teleconference?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he did?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did. And then he went on to talk about how many strong contracts Quintiles has. I didn't think it was odd at the time but when I thought about it later, it seemed weird. Trying not to read into it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about the cheese and pencil?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen more of a lack of ethics in a company. 20 year vet here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Janssen counterpart is a freaking little two-faced bitch!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the addition of lifescan reps affect our jobs? Contract still stable?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I pretty much think think they don't need us much anymore. The Janssen folks each all got a lot more money for the launch and we got nothing. That speaks volumes to me. I think there will definitely be a reorg in the month of December. And we probably will be selling Aciphex in the new year unless there is only 2 per territory. I am sure it will be based on need within the territory whether or not we stay, go, or reorganized. It is what it is.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're going through a downsizing right now, it shouldn't affect us at all because they're only calling on endos and there are fewer of them. I'm curious how many of our positions will be backfilled and what the territory tweaks will look like.