Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers this week......hopefully no later than Wednesday. Very legit info. Sit tight.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legit according to who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I am being sent to the 4th step in this 5 step process. I am assuming each area is different. I am now meeting with a Janssen manager possibly two of them, unlike other contracts I have been on in the past. So who makes the decision in the end? The Q manager or Janssen? Because I guess the 5th and final interview is with the Janssen Regional Manager, from what the Q manager told me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janssen. Not to scare you but have heard of quite a few that get to the Janssen RM and dont make the cut. Be ready for it is all I can tell you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews are still happening? I thought all that was done. I believe Q sends the best, who they want, and Janssen has to agree.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Janssen does not have to agree and they make the final say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they let you know right away that you're cut or do they keep you hanging while they continue to send more candidates to the RM?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed at the end of August for a position and the interviews consisted of 1 hour with 3 different Janssen managers. Only the final candidate for each territory met with RM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that Janssen is in the process of being bought out? They have been on the chopping block for a while now and looks like the end is near.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J division. Bought out by who?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janssen (Pricara) calls them RBDs (Reg Business Directors) not RMs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hogwash

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you each district etc. probably does it differently. I interviewed first on a phone screen, next F2F with Q, then with Janssen DM and last I was the final cand. sent to interview with the Janssen regional and another dm. I was told within an hour of leaving the final that I would be the one getting the offer when they were given. I was also told when I first started the process that the final decision was going to be made by Janssen. We will have a quintiles manager, but your field rides etc. will be 90% with the Janssen manager. I was given this information by the Q manager after the final round. I am still patiently waiting. Hope the information given yesterday for everyone to sit tight offers would be made by Wed. is true. I have not received any e-mail communication, but I think that may just be the difference in Q managers. Good Luck on the 4th round. I thought the Janssen managers I interviewed with including regional were wonderful. They ask great questions and didn't act like they thought I was any less because I was going to be contract.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. Good luck to you as well. I hope you get an offer here soon. I won't know for a while because my interview is not until Friday with the Janssen manager. And I know from there if I move on there is another step to meet with the RM next week. When was the last time you had communication with your Q manager?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone from the Boston area have any info or feedback. Interviewed with the Q manager over a month ago and then everything was put on hold. Was told the the Janssen managers would eventually start up interviewing again but have heard nothing. I've probably been eliminated at this point but who knows. Any Boston candidates interview with Janssen yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably, but call him and ask.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My contact, direct employee of Janssen, says that they had conference call yesterday and was advised they are moving forward on Xarelto and hiring. he said we will hear something very soon.

My Q manger confirmed this on friday by a phone call, not an email. So I am feeling better that this is FINALLY going to happen.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just now found this thread. I interviewed in mid-August and was told the next day I was the one they would be hiring. Then....nothing. I've stayed in contact with my Q manager who has been very up front with me. Basically has been telling me the same thing everyone else here has said..."thanks for your patience...we hope to make offers soon...I know this is frustrating, but this is definitely a go..." I felt I was being strung along, but after reading all the above comments, it sounds those of us selected have been hearing the same thing. And its comforting to know they are still interviewing for the contract. Stay positive everyone! We should hear some good news very soon!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is happening, just got an offer less than 10 minutes ago. In the southeast, base of 68k, not great but better than what I had. Start date Oct. 17th.