6531??

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager and rep jobs have popped up in my NC area - anyone know the company? It says insomnia experience.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says right in the posting that it is for Purdue Pharma. Probably Butrans and maybe they have a new product about to launch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything going on with this? I have extensive CNS experience and 3.1 GPA, have heard nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when i interviewed for another position, i was told about this contract. told it was for intermezzo (?? i think was the drug) and that the contract started in february. hope that helps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUINTILES IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN...EXPECT TO BE IN THE DARK FOR MONTHS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is purdue, 3.0 gpa must have, no exception, sleeping pill, another form of ambien but for people that still wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning, approved in november, territories are large, company car, 50,000 base with bonus targeted at 25%, that is all i know

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has phone interviews began?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50-60k, and its a 2.8 gpa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will it just be promoting intermezzo or will something else be involved?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This contract (Purdue) has been put on idefinite hold again. Forget about this circus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks, I pulled my undergrad transcript and dont have a 2.8! Yet I have a graduate cum of 3.3 yet I am not eligible for this contract! Seriously, I should have taken my undergrad more seriously!!! Good luck to all those going for this contract!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm sure you are better suited for retail anyway fucknut!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had their phone assessment for this contract? What is it like?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey McFly!!! Are you retarded? Read the postings moron. The contract is again cancelled, i.e., no phone assesments. What a dumbo you are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Thanks for the help about the phone assessment! I just scheduled mine today. Looks like the contract is on again.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what a douche nozzle you are! I actually work in device you cock gobbler

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are so mature and helpful. Thanks! Has anyone had their phone assessment? Any suggestions, tips? Other than the bottom dwelling kind?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah here is some great advice; don't get on CP looking for good advice. Fucking nimrod.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had my phone assessment. It's 6 questions, basic sales situations and what would you do. Give details behind your reasoning and you will do fine. It takes about 25 mins. Good luck.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The situations I was given in a nutshell:
    1. You have limited funds for lunches. An important target with difficult access askes you to host a lunch for his staff, doing so would use up the remainder of your funds.
    2. There is a new office manager who is rude to you, you need to work with her to gain access to the target.
    3. An important target is concerned about the number of adverse events in clinical trials, not comfortable prescribing product.
    4. Physician prescribes competitior's product
    5. It is your first week. How do you set priorities with regards to organizing territory, call planning, etc.
    6. A generic version of your product comes out in a month. your target is known for prescribing generics. How do you convince him/her to stick with your product?