6531??

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes--i did yesterday. TRUTH..have been thru this nonsense before and I am not bs-ing you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

above poster, how was your 2nd scheduled - did the dm you interviewed with initially call/email you to schedule, or did you get call/email from quintiles hr/recruiter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my interview yesterday with both Quintiles DM and Purdue DM. The Purdue DM was from Pain Management group and would not be my DM if hired. It was a 3 hour interview that was scaled down to an hour. From my understanding, most of the Purdue final interviews are scheduled for this week. Offers by 2/10. First day 2/27, a month of home study, a week of intense training in CT, then hit the field April 1.
    I was told I will know something by Friday or the first of next week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally was contacted via email for the final interview. Make sure you are checking your email.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an interview scheduled with the quintile manager for 2/2. I was then told the interview was cancelled this past friday because the manager was asked to be in maryland this week. i spoke with her and she told me i should hear something this week about rescheduled interview? Anyone experience this?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it too late to apply for a Chicago area job? Have all the interviews taken place?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep - Chicago area already a done deal....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they filled NJ and PA?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting ready to interview...Any advice?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, don't go. Purdue is a criminal company (Oxycontin). Offices despise Purdue

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, then good thing my business card will say Quintiles!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how many people are going to the final interview for each territory?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two people are going to the final interview.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone been scheduled for final interviews for philadelphia and suburbs interviews? or has had them?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, if you get the job, keep your resume handy and keep looking. Quintiles will screw you over. If you don't get the job, keep your resume handy and keep looking. Hopefully you will find something outside of pharma and the dead end industry. Fuck you Quintiles.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received offers for Purdue contract yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard some people have. I'm guessing this contract will barely get off the ground before it's terminated. Bad product that hasn't done well in any other over seas markets. Doubt if doctors are going to want a product that they already have a generic equivalent. Remeber Oleptro? I'll give it a year or less.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oleptro wasn't even close to this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true kool-aid drinker. Article stated that the number of people in America that have trouble going back to sleep after waking in the middle of the night is 22 million (Purdue estimate). Most of the 22 million having trouble sleeping are the ones who have to sell this overpriced stuff while competing against generics. Just cut your generic ambien in half or thirds and have a good night. I'd have trouble sleeping too if I paid 20 times more for a branded drug when I could have gotten the generic for 5 bucks.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know where you can buy Ambien generic, or zolpidem tartrate, for 5 dollars. Lowest price I have found is 12 dollars cash price, in California. for 30 pills