6594 ?

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some would not take it for the geographies-some of these territories covered entire states

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found out through grapevine I did not get the position-went to a displaced Sanofi rep. Think the Quintiles manager liked me a lot, but the Sanofi CV reps were exactly what J&J was looking for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J is not interested in hiring people who have been laid off and unemployed for any length of time. You need to be currently working, have relationships, and calling on the customers before you will be hired. The company is more concerned with the zip code you live in rather than the geography that you successfully sold in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have they made all the hires? have all these positions been filled?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know, still waiting to hear from my interview.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did you interview and how far in the process were you and when was it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed week of Dec 5th in Atlanta for a Florida position and got all the way to the RM. Still waiting to hear back. Has anyone heard back who interviewed?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even close. I was at the cattle call with the DMs, and everyone there was unemployed. Didn't get the job, but no one there was currently working.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

apparently someone told you via email or phone you did not get the job-more than I got

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard through the local grapevine I didn't get it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

went to Newark last week-still waiting to hear back-any updates?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to Newark too. What territory did you interview for? I heard they made most offers that day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All positions from Newark are filled. They start on Dec. 19th.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start date is not the 19th. It's the 27th

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i haven't heard back yet-are they still interviewing after Newark? when is real start date,sir>

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the geography changed on my post

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They made offers that day or the very next day...if you didn't hear anything, you are out of the running.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't believe you-stupid liar!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get the gig, and yes they did make offers on the spot, worst case they got a call that night. Try calling your Q RM, when you don't hear back that should be a clue you are not being considered. And in case you are holding out hope that maybe the other person fails drug/background, and they will offer to you, sorry, but they will interview new candidates instead. Really sucks, but that is the way it is going.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then why don't the Quintile folks contact the professionals via calls/email and tell them thanks for interviewing but you didn't get the job....either this is a very unprofessional operation or the J&J people dictate a poor process