7 live in person calls per day?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2020 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chance!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that he could even say that with a straight face is disgusting. Office still are not letting reps in! The docs do not have time for virtual calls (at least in my area). How do the expect 7 calls per day when before covid we couldn't even do that!?!?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 calls or your crying, lazy, weak, overpaid ass is fired!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the reason why we can never trust what our senior leaders say. If we approached our offices the way Sandeep and others approach the sales force, we would loose all credibility and respect we have achieved with our customers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired, my ass. I'm feeling under the weather. Time to quarantine for two weeks. Next time I'll have a sore throat and then my taste sensations will be diminished. I refuse to go to offices!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll go out after Mgt. makes a few office visits first.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRM has lost all EQ

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have lost touch with reality

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UNBELIEVABLE!!! IT IS TRUE, HQ HAS LOST ANY SENSE OF EQ!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Pharma with a primary care business sense

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRM franchise should be the very last to rush back to offices. These elderly cardiac patients are at extreme high risk. Aren't we supposed to keep patient at the center of all we do? Home office is not back but we want you in 7 cardio offices today. Patients not being considered. Was in office yesterday and wife could not go to appointment with her husband. But managers are with us in offices. Can't connect it all in my brain.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a difference in culture from March till now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Why doesn't senior leadership put their money where their mouth is? Come out here, in the field, and see that you can't even get into the building much less the office of most of my accounts. It's not for lack of trying, my partners and I have been back in the field live since June. If we get 7 live calls in a week, it's a win. And if everything is back to normal, why isn't leadership back in the home office? Why would they think a doctor's office has any different protocol then our corporate office. De densify and minimize interactions to mitigate risk. It's very hypocritical on the part of our leadership

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have never even touched it. They are too detach from the field; and they are living in an alternate reality.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are in a panic. They are scared stiff of the new goal for Entresto. And when people get scared, and react that way, everything else goes out the window.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now, the ISSs are going into the offices because they can’t get in the hospital. This puts a crimp in your schedule trying to see your drs.
    They are trying to be relevant and are in a panic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have hit the nail squarely on it's head! Absolutely right.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 7 calls?? I thought you guys had relationships!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had an explosive diarrhea attack on my first call today. I blame it on all the stress