75 percent layoffs due to Covid

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 5, 2020 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know...I keep forgetting to tighten my butt plug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way data is received from our different data vendors, 867, etc is dynamic and there is absolutely zero variance due to meeting timing. The data you receive is smoothed greatly. In's and out's are unaffected by meetings. We do see variances during the summer shut down because it's the 4th of July week and we see it again during the Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks, however the variances are the same as our competitive baskets across all brands and all therapeutic specialties. If sales leadership is telling you that they are trying to hype you up. It is patently false.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think pretty highly of yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all...you must be insecure. I get it. You're a sales rep at Amgen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new PI changes will take out most of division

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And bingo was his name-o. The only smart people in sales are ones doing it to check a box as part of their career development plan. Career salespeople are dumb as stones.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I now KNOW who you are at Amgen! You are not the "supply chain" guy that I posted about earlier. You are the "sales operational" guy. Everything else I wrote about you was correct.
    -You drive a Camry that is 4 years old and is financed to the tilt.
    -You live with your parents in the Valley
    -You are jelous of field sales reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ALSO dated my mother.
    -You are my father

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re so much cooler online.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA-You are such a Tool! I say cubicle, you say open work station....Bottom line is that your workspace looks like a Starbucks! I would not brag about cheating with 2 sales reps wives. It just continues to prove that you are one of the following:
    -a big douche
    -a big liar
    -a steroid gym rat who works out at AmGym and takes selfies daily to post on you Instagram.

I'm leaning towards the fact that you are on a roid rage. You are showing a lot of hostility and that is VERY Un-Amgen like! o_O

Do you need help? At Amgen we have benefits to help you with your disorder? I'm here for you bro!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are Amgen's version of a "Me Too" offender. I have no doubt that you hooked up with a skanky rep or two at an NSM in exchange for a promotion to training or marketing post.

You take advantage of lower tier employees and then gift them with your genital warts.

At the end of the day, I bet you are a divorced dad that spends his days working out at AmGym, taking low dose steroids to pump up your body. How are you handling C19 stay-at-home? Has it been hard for you to gain the extra 15 lbs?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need help....seriously....you shouldn’t hate your life this much. Tomorrow will be a better day but do yourself a favor and seek out a good therapist to work out your issues.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again cucky...not in opps, have never been in ops, all of the above are incorrect...which I’m sure you are used to ...but whatever gets you to sleep at night within your miserable existence. Not sure who society thinks less of, use car salesmen, insurance salesmen, televangelist, or Pharma rep...or even worse an Amgen Pharma rep...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer your society question, I think people would rather have a "use car salesperson" over someone who can't spell. You know that Amgen will help you with your educational pursuits of retaking middle school language arts.

And for the record, car "salesmen" is not the appropriate term, you sexist. They are called "sales professionals".

Please tell me you are NOT in Marketing or HR.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the best ya got? Still doesn’t make it not a word. Gosh you people are sad little dummies...never an actual rebuttal to anything just syntax and semantics. Makes sense. You are not very smart. No wonder the Amgen sales team across all BU’s are the bottom of the barrel and not well regarded or respected within the industry. Glad we pay you under the industry average...significantly under. These posts prove so much and reinforce the moronic behavior we laugh at the meetings.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I called this one right -- dude has a low IQ.
    Go ahead, sissy, make your "75%" suggestion to the board and get yourself fired

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone is in sales, moron. The fact that you truly believe the company is 100% sales folks proves your low IQ

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What! Who said that? God you are dumb.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the last guy at Enron, Kodak, Blockbuster, and MySpace.