75%

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it is bad at Nofartis! However, look at your current situation compared to these idiots! You have a job...come Monday they may not! N has a future, Ariad is on extreme life support! This dead cat has had its chance to bounce but it is too far dead and rigor mortis is setting in fast. This was not something better to run to, instead of staying where you are at!

Good Luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone buy some stocks now! It is dirt cheap and we will bounce back up to 20s next week. I am an insider!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A turd insider.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for BMS and I sell Sprycel as my primary product. My smile is ear to ear right now......$125K-$150K base $40K bonus and big company car stipend!!!!!...go to Ariad!!....sure it was tempting!....but the money was designed to compensate risk and you guys lost this hand big time....Enjoy, because you know I will.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of you did they tell this could help pay for your kids college during your interview?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Why exactly will you enjoy this? What kind of sick individual finds joy in other people's suffering? Just because you dodged this one doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt some good people. You're a sociopath.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laughing at you Ariad loser. Guess I'm a sociopath also?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had they not been so arrogant from the beginning, I just might have some compassion for them. By they and them I am referring to the sales force. From Q all the way down to field reps. "Stock options, big base, huge bonus, and a great company culture...we will only take the best of the best....we will all retire rich from this great company". Any of this sound accurate during the recruitment phase? In the end it was all MGI and Eisai reps who could not deliver and who were too slow to see the obvious problems with the drud and the management team.

They deserve everything they get.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, true, true!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and laugh. My stock options are still worth 80k and I sold 160k before the collapse.

FYI - That buys a lot of crawfish!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sold exactly when before the collapse? Just for the SEC.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. You're just bitter that you weren't offered a job. The other girl is a sociopath.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right no way they were vested and no way you wouldn't have held all your options hoping for the next MGI.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harvey you are not supposed to post on Cafe Pharma - it's over bozo....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya right loser. Most people went over between 7-13. So if you have 89k still you are full of it. And if you had RSU's you would know that they take 3 years to complete. So I call your BS fatty matty hillman.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps were closer to $19-20 a share. Managers might have been lower like you said, but it's BS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hillman buy some new teeth or pants with his 89K? Maybe some hair?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager and started before reps were on board! I got my 100k.

See Ya' Suckas

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or some personality.