$800 Million Baby !!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As Ron said revenue through the roff sales flying and our $800 million dollar baby waiting to launch. We's be on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, our CEO and His Team have a solid long-term plan in place and we stand to benefit greatly. We encourage positive, moral-lifting posts in support of our Leadership.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUMP SHIP CEO IS A FOOL RUNNING US AGROUND
    HOME OFFICE IS A CIRCUS

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI: please ignore the above post; it was not posted by the Intern Team, the culprit is an imposter !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way this product hits $800 million is on paper with an egregious price tag. After you back out all the rebates and discounts to get anyone to cover it, you won’t have much left.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple back of the envelope calculations supports Acorda's estimates of 800M

Of the 1M PD patients, about 1/3 will be candidates for levodopa rescue.

Of these, a conservative peak penetration of 30% : about 100,000-120,000 patients.

With a monthly cost of therapy around 750 dollars per month

Do the math: 800M is a very reasonable number.

Surprise that UCB hasn't jump at this already. Probably waiting for submission to be accepted.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would argue that $800 mil is very conservative. We should hit 150,000 plus patients. I can see $1 billion. My financial advisor agrees with me on this, and sees shareprice of $50+ this year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I predict annual sales of $172.38. Maybe from a YouTube advertisement

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only further thought this may still be low. We now project 200K patients ! Its a virtual gold mine and RC is ' bringing home the bacon '

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better have comparative data showing significant benefit over other options or there is no way you penetrate 10% of what you are predicting (your interns financial advisor aside).

Take a look at any other “me too” launch and you will be hard pressed to show greater than $300 million with significant contracting rebates.

Time will tell, however I’m sure by the time reality sets in you will be off on some other delusional tirade of misinformation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone left listening is a fool - to the fool of a CEO who is on here posting delusional bullshit thinking that this will get him more bucks when the IP is sold - and it will be. Companies are waiting to see if this poorly laid out bag of shit will be FDA approved. the Marketing dept is a disgrace and medical and regulatory ran this place afoul. When you hire garbage - garbage comes is the outcome.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is quite an insulting post. You must be from a competitor. We pride ourselves as critical thinkers. We are open to continual improvement . Our 6sigma studies have revamped some of our processes. We expect huge ROI this year. Leadership Team is on a roll to best all market projections. Wall Street understands our three prong strategy. A new generation of highly motivated hires (and interns) are being groomed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable. Critical thinking? Fire HQ fisrt and start over. The 3 prong approach?
    - Brag about how much the product will make,
    - Continue to get bids from companies with Scopia wanting profit
    - Sell IP

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is another insulting post. You are apparently an ignoramus, hopefully you do not work here. Yes we pride ourselves as critical and strategic thinkers. We have everything falling into place for a great year. The 3 prong plan remains Company Private and cannot be divulged here. Indeed you may indeed (probably?) work for the opposition. If you cannot provide constructive, positive, and morale-lifting comments then please stifle yourself !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

I do agree that Acorda is a great company and investment.

But your post doesn't help the cause.
    It shows your ignorance of the company.

Ron has articulated over and over again the company strategy and its pillars to investors thru quarterly earning reports and other venues

Acorda is a Publically Traded company, afterall - pillars of company outlook strategy cannot be kept secret from investors.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this company is as great as you say it is, how did Medical Affairs (ehem David) and the Clin Dev team single handedly sink 4 phase III clinical trials into the ground in 2 years?

#MeToo levodopa needs to be sold at a minimum to another company. If it gets accepted and approved, we are still looking at another year before it actually comes to the market.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA accepted Inbrija NDA application for a likely October decision.

ACOR dropped $0.50 to $25.30. Go figure!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?! According to Ron’s PR machine, this golden goose was to be accepted before the end of last year and expedited for immediate approval based on its “novelty” and patient “need”.

Maybe I shouldn’t invest all my retirement money into ACOR based on the PR estimates of $800 million.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of you raised same pts yesterday. Remember Inbrija is not the only growth drug we are projecting. The so called late intro in October is actually a blessing. Gives our Team more time to 'prep' the doctors and new patients. Your ACOR will prove to be the best retirement investment you ever made! We urge all to bulk up on ACOR now!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop with the “****************” shit before and after every post. You can just write the message. It’ll save you a few minutes too.